- -
Teal limit pot
(
http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35208)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadams
(Post 479915)
3 half inch shells?? Kinda like catching trout on live shrimp?
|
I shoot 3 1/4 at everything.....
|
| cmcnabb |
08-19-2012 11:53 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadams
(Post 479915)
3 half inch shells?? Kinda like catching trout on live shrimp?
|
X2 3 1/2 inch for teal is just plain stupid. The low brass #7 are plenty
|
| SULPHITE |
08-19-2012 11:55 AM |
Reminds me I've got some 6 steel I need to throw at them lil bastids!!
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcnabb
(Post 479958)
X2 3 1/2 inch for teal is just plain stupid. The low brass #7 are plenty
|
Tell me why????? They kill birds don't they ????
|
| cmcnabb |
08-19-2012 12:25 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by "W"
(Post 479965)
Tell me why????? They kill birds don't they ????
|
For one they cost 3 times the amount of a shell that's capable of doing the job and two they are just completely unnecessary.
Aren't you always bashing people for using live bait when you catch fish on artificial? It's the same concept. Shrimp catch fish don't they?
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcnabb
(Post 479967)
For one they cost 3 times the amount of a shell that's capable of doing the job and two they are just completely unnecessary.
Aren't you always bashing people for using live bait when you catch fish on artificial? It's the same concept. Shrimp catch fish don't they?
|
1st off I don't pay for shells my dad gets boxes of steel shot free ...he don't shoot 3 1/2.... So I shoot them
Its is no where near the same as fishing with live bait ??? Really???
I never have to shoot cripples and I can take them out farther than the rest
U Sound Mad??
|
| Jadams |
08-19-2012 12:49 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by "W"
(Post 479965)
Tell me why????? They kill birds don't they ????
|
Live bait catches fish??? Same **** hypocrite
|
| Jadams |
08-19-2012 12:56 PM |
U just mad bc I can do both... Oh and I can catch fish north r south. Oh and I'm taller than 4ft 10. Spongebob is not my hero. I can still catch fish w parades of t-tops pilgrims potlickers etc. Cora told me bout u talking in ur sleep last night mumbling sum thing bout u wanting to be me... U mad?! See u in sept chump!
|
| Jadams |
08-19-2012 01:00 PM |
Didn't know youth model shotguns were capable of those 3 half mag loads
|
| 1fastmerc |
08-19-2012 01:01 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadams
(Post 479980)
Didn't know youth model shotguns were capable of those 3 half mag loads
|
Lol
Sent from my stupid iPhone using Tapatalk
|
| mcjaredsandwich |
08-19-2012 01:02 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadams
(Post 479980)
Didn't know youth model shotguns were capable of those 3 half mag loads
|
Lol!
sammich
|
| bgizzle |
08-19-2012 01:07 PM |
I feel the same way. 3 1/2 r over kill for teal but in the same sense if they r in my bag and and they from the past I'll shoot but won't purposely go out of the way to buy 3 1/2s for teal. But even tho you don't need it to each his own if you shoot 3" #4 and I shoot a 3 1/2 #4 the bbs r the same size I will just have more and more powder...correct? W u could hunt with me n shoot 3 1/2s if you want bra... Lol
|
| bgizzle |
08-19-2012 01:10 PM |
Ok thread has been hijacked... If we gonna do it only Way to do it is when you take your pic you have to have a phone or something in the pic showing date and time cuz anyone can post last yrs pics 3 min after shooting time
|
| cmcnabb |
08-19-2012 01:12 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by "W"
(Post 479972)
1st off I don't pay for shells my dad gets boxes of steel shot free ...he don't shoot 3 1/2.... So I shoot them
Its is no where near the same as fishing with live bait ??? Really???
I never have to shoot cripples and I can take them out farther than the rest
U Sound Mad??
|
Yea, it is the same concept. You mad you can't call ducks? I damn sure ain't mad about a stumpy little puss who never backs a thing he says up
|
| Jadams |
08-19-2012 01:12 PM |
Sorry had 2
|
| Top Dawg |
08-19-2012 02:00 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgizzle
(Post 479986)
I feel the same way. 3 1/2 r over kill for teal but in the same sense if they r in my bag and and they from the past I'll shoot but won't purposely go out of the way to buy 3 1/2s for teal. But even tho you don't need it to each his own if you shoot 3" #4 and I shoot a 3 1/2 #4 the bbs r the same size I will just have more and more powder...correct? W u could hunt with me n shoot 3 1/2s if you want bra... Lol
|
Wrong. 3-1/2 don't shoot no further than 2-3/4". No more powder just more bbs in 3-1/2" anyone who thinks 3-1/2" shoot further has fallen for the advertisement. Only thing I shoot 3-1/2 at is turkeys. More bbs the better for those things. W I will kill a duck just as far with my 2-3/4" as you will with those roman candles.
|
| bgizzle |
08-19-2012 02:09 PM |
I never said they shoot further... And I didn't remember I knew they had more bbs but I just figured they had to have more powder because with more bbs would mean more wieght so it would need more powder. It was just a theory I don't look that far into it
|
Thread full of Mad..... Winning me killing Ducks with 3 1/2 inch #4'2
|
| all star rod |
08-19-2012 04:09 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by "W"
(Post 479972)
1st off I don't pay for shells my dad gets boxes of steel shot free ...he don't shoot 3 1/2.... So I shoot them
Its is no where near the same as fishing with live bait ??? Really???
I never have to shoot cripples and I can take them out farther than the rest
U Sound Mad??
|
So why does your dad get free shells???
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg
(Post 480009)
Wrong. 3-1/2 don't shoot no further than 2-3/4". No more powder just more bbs in 3-1/2" anyone who thinks 3-1/2" shoot further has fallen for the advertisement. Only thing I shoot 3-1/2 at is turkeys. More bbs the better for those things. W I will kill a duck just as far with my 2-3/4" as you will with those roman candles.
|
You stand 100 yards and let me shoot you with #4 3 1/2
And I will stand 100 yards and you can shoot me with 2 3/4 #4
Let's see who is more messed up...
Wanna come hunting for me to show u....
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24 AM. |
|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted