SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   knife sharpener (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38006)

swamp snorkler 11-07-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flounder_smacker (Post 514087)
Only thing I find is when I first started using it I wouldnt sharpen the end cause I was going to fast. Once you do a few u will figure it out. It hasn't made my knifes round.


Cool I have one one Christmas list and I'm looking forward to using it.

Of all the reviews I've read on them the rounded tips is the only bad thing I read.

Bluechip 11-07-2012 11:30 AM

I am going to put one on my Christmas list also.... Sounds like a nice, easy to use sharpener.

fun w son 11-08-2012 01:34 PM

ol' grandpa knows what to do!
 
1 Attachment(s)
ole grandpa knows what to do!
i took it to him and he gave me this sharpener. i've never seen one like this??? it took about 3-4 minutes of dragging the blade between the washers and it was sharp again.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted