SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2013 Salty Cajun Tournament Date (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40694)

Feesherman 04-19-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck (Post 571774)
Can we have a side pot for most empty cans coming in to the dock? Put them on the scale? lmao

I'm in for this. I got dis

specktator 04-19-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feesherman (Post 571777)
I'm in for this. I got dis

I don't think anyone will be able to handle specksndasurf in that category.

PReaux 04-26-2013 08:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Last years winner . . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk 2

ckinchen 07-08-2013 11:01 AM

bump

Dink 07-08-2013 03:27 PM

Sorry man. On Baby watch

Andy C 07-23-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PReaux (Post 573735)
Last years winner . . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk 2

that will be my party this year!! they like there beer!!

Andy C 07-25-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck (Post 571774)
Can we have a side pot for most empty cans coming in to the dock? Put them on the scale? lmao

whats anuther 5 or 10 dollers !!!! lets do it. or lets do a spilt the pot 50$ a team as to the winner of the turnnment is. Half pay back have to the caues..... but dont spend all your money cause theres lots of good raffle items up for grabes.



I will handle this if, and only if "saltycajun" is ok with either one of theses ideals, empty can probly not, but the who will win would be fun.

southern151 07-25-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck (Post 571774)
Can we have a side pot for most empty cans coming in to the dock? Put them on the scale? lmao

I went to the first FrogFest with Catdaddy and, that is what he took to the scales for the frog weigh-in! Everybody in the crowd went nuts!:rotfl:

mr crab 07-26-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by specktator (Post 571778)
I don't think anyone will be able to handle specksndasurf in that category.

I'm sure specksndasurf is a beast, but I'll give him a run for his money. I don't have a snow balls chance to win the trout tournament, but empty can contest....i will definitely be a front runner.:spineyes::cheers::brew::puke:

southern151 07-26-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr crab (Post 609915)
I'm sure specksndasurf is a beast, but I'll give him a run for his money. I don't have a snow balls chance to win the trout tournament, but empty can contest....i will definitely be a front runner.:spineyes::cheers::brew::puke:

Oh Lord!! So, I may be driving?!:rotfl:

mr crab 07-26-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 609920)
Oh Lord!! So, I may be driving?!:rotfl:

The trolling motor will auto pilot us back to cal point if we stay close enough. That might make the most sense. Lol

alphaman 08-01-2013 10:33 AM

Ok count me in alphaman. It will be me and my 2 boys. (kid's fish for free R is it 50 buck for them too. Im hearing 2 different thinks. Thank!

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

Bluechip 08-01-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 612162)
Ok count me in alphaman. It will be me and my 2 boys. (kid's fish for free R is it 50 buck for them too. Im hearing 2 different thinks. Thank!

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

Kids fish for free.... They just have to fish with an adult that is registered for the tournament.

PaulMyers 08-01-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluechip (Post 612164)
Kids fish for free.... They just have to fish with an adult that is registered for the tournament.

If you require shirts for the youth. There is a cost of 12.00 per shirt. The youth shirts are not free.

sniper3726 08-01-2013 03:37 PM

Registered via pay pal last night. XL shirt

Do I need to let someone know who is in with me ?

jchief 08-01-2013 09:55 PM

You can if you wish, but we have you fir 2 entries

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted