SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Events Forum (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Who can make the Feb. 16th tourny? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40800)

CaptainBG 01-29-2013 04:56 PM

blaine = captainbg

mriguy 01-29-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mriguy (Post 541972)
Hoping to make it

Mriguy (Scott)
DWA (Derek)

Its official, DWA and I are in, may have another person as well

mcjaredsandwich 01-29-2013 05:44 PM

Jared sammich

Austin248 01-30-2013 10:05 AM

austin248 - austin
LAcowgirl88 - christina

and one more, kyle.

mriguy 02-05-2013 12:44 PM

Just thought I would bump this to the top, it would be nice to have a big crowd show up for this.

Ray 02-06-2013 11:33 AM

I am offshore with crappy internet due to fog. I keep getting knocked off the internet.
Hopefully I will get in today.

mriguy 02-07-2013 09:03 AM

Just booked a room at Spicer's for the 15th and 16th, looking forward to this.

Ray 02-07-2013 06:14 PM

I am home. Will get the ball rolling right after Mardi Gras.

jldsc 02-07-2013 07:25 PM

just realized that I may be off so put me down and waiting on response from Doliver to see for a partner.

bgizzle 02-08-2013 12:05 AM

I'm 50/50 ATM all depends if trolling motor makes it in this week. If so count me in Bgizzle- brad, Chris, and gooh-??? Possible

Goooh 02-08-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgizzle (Post 546872)
I'm 50/50 ATM all depends if trolling motor makes it in this week. If so count me in Bgizzle- brad, Chris, and gooh-??? Possible

Gooh (Casey) is in with BGizzle

jdm4x43732 02-08-2013 01:29 PM

Ray just sent mine, I forgot last week!!!! Paid Johnny and Jacob Miller + 2 trash pot

"W" 02-08-2013 06:15 PM

Ray who is the weight master ??


Ill send u my payment for team this week

inchspinner 02-08-2013 06:46 PM

Ray where is pre meeting

getonfish 02-08-2013 07:35 PM

Mike terry (getonfish) and Jeremy trahan

Ray 02-08-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdm4x43732 (Post 546960)
Ray just sent mine, I forgot last week!!!! Paid Johnny and Jacob Miller + 2 trash pot

Got it. Thanks

Ray 02-08-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 547055)
Ray who is the weight master ??


Ill send u my payment for team this week

My weigh master backed out. It will prolly be me.

Send after Wednesday. Just in case the weather sux.

Ray 02-08-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inchspinner (Post 547058)
Ray where is pre meeting

Looking for a place where every one can go to.
Everywhere I looked is pretty much booked up with something big going on.
Not sure how many under 21 fishing this year.

inchspinner 02-08-2013 08:46 PM

It doesnt matter where, make it at prien lake park from 5-7 fri night

Msucowpoke51 02-08-2013 09:08 PM

Msucowpoke ... Josh, and a non SC buddy


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted