SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Epic MOOBS! (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40888)

Lake Chuck Duck 01-31-2013 10:09 PM

Hahaha! You think they were paid for?

fishinpox 01-31-2013 10:47 PM

No they weren't any kind of hooter I'd want to juggle ! It's not like "he" had "nice" tits or anything lol.... Ill try n get a picture next time I see titty man on a job site

Montauk17 01-31-2013 10:49 PM

LMAO pox your choice of words always provide a good laugh

fishinpox 01-31-2013 10:57 PM

:spineyes:

jchief 01-31-2013 10:58 PM

Just please let us know before you post it, so I can avoid it. PLEASE

Mr. Jiggles 01-31-2013 10:58 PM

I wouldn't mind a Dutch Rudder from the skank standing next to him.

Lake Chuck Duck 01-31-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jiggles (Post 543702)
I wouldn't mind a Dutch Rudder from the skank standing next to him.

She may be a young boy.:eek:

fishinpox 01-31-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jiggles (Post 543702)
I wouldn't mind a Dutch Rudder from the skank standing next to him.

I just googled dutch rudder.... Lmao . I learn something useful everyday!

Mr. Jiggles 01-31-2013 11:10 PM

And the dude has pepperoni for miles. They must call him Vinny.

Wide Open 01-31-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 543685)
No they weren't any kind of hooter I'd want to juggle ! It's not like "he" had "nice" tits or anything lol.... Ill try n get a picture next time I see titty man on a job site

Construction sites always bring out the class in certain people! Lmao:rotfl:

swamp snorkler 02-01-2013 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck (Post 543423)
Lmao, dude got some flap jacks


I bet them dudes go shrimpin with each other.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted