SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Life sucks (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40945)

jchief 02-02-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 544186)
Go to lowes on Boone st. In leesville, there is a 20 gal there waiting on you at customer service under your first and last name

Very nice Mike:D

fishinpox 02-02-2013 05:06 PM

Can someone text Jordan n tell him to call me I don't have his #

jchief 02-02-2013 05:07 PM

done

Jordan 02-02-2013 05:08 PM

mike, u aint gotta buy that for me bro... c'mon man

blackmamba 02-02-2013 05:19 PM

That right there is pretty cool, Pox!

1fastmerc 02-02-2013 05:20 PM

This site amazes me.


Sent from my stupid iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan 02-02-2013 05:22 PM

To be clear, my intentions were to not receive any kind of handout. I was just stating how much bad luck i've had recently and wanted to vent. I to this second still cant believe Mike did this for me. I know it takes a real man to "cry"......... I must be real cause im in tears here @ work. I cant even answer the damn phones. Mike, you are #1 A+ in my book bro. Let me know where to send the check and it's in the mail when taxes come in.

budndawn 02-02-2013 05:22 PM

Real nice...

cduhon 02-02-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 544186)
Go to lowes on Boone st. In leesville, there is a 20 gal there waiting on you at customer service under your first and last name

Awesome thing you did Fishinpox. True meaning of "Paying it forward".
I never met Jordan but would love to meet a man that can piss 11 gallons. Totally impressive!!

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

fishinpox 02-02-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 544197)
mike, u aint gotta buy that for me bro... c'mon man

Don't sweat it Jordan, god has blessed Kori and I in many ways. I was raised to jump at the opportunity to help someone . Seriously though Jordan enjoy it , and do me a favor try not to think of me when your in the shower with that hot water :P

Jordan 02-02-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cduhon (Post 544203)
Awesome thing you did Fishinpox. True meaning of "Paying it forward".
I never met Jordan but would love to meet a man that can piss 11 gallons. Totally impressive!!

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

give me a case and break out the 5 gallon buckets !!!

Im stll in shock.... (tell by my spelling)

cduhon 02-02-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 544201)
To be clear, my intentions were to not receive any kind of handout. I was just stating how much bad luck i've had recently and wanted to vent. I to this second still cant believe Mike did this for me. I know it takes a real man to "cry"......... I must be real cause im in tears here @ work. I cant even answer the damn phones. Mike, you are #1 A+ in my book bro. Let me know where to send the check and it's in the mail when taxes come in.

Everybody runs across bad luck every once in a while, its people like Fishinpox that help that luck turn around. Great to see this site work in positive ways. Hope your luck keeps getting better.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Jordan 02-02-2013 05:31 PM

thanks Mr Duhon. Mike, I got deer meat waiting for ya.... I'm gonna come meet ya one of these days.

Raymond 02-02-2013 05:53 PM

My Viagra script is xpired and the dog bit it, life sux!

jchief 02-02-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 544226)
My Viagra script is xpired and the dog bit it, life sux!

What exactly did dog, never mind..............................................

fishinpox 02-02-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 544226)
My Viagra script is xpired and the dog bit it, life sux!

I got some cialis :)

Raymond 02-02-2013 06:10 PM

Salad ain't gonna hep it

Jordan 02-02-2013 06:37 PM

Lol. Going get water heater now. Thanks again Mike

Duck Butter 02-02-2013 06:42 PM

This is pretty damn cool

Jordan, everybody gets knocked down every once in awhile and needs some help up:)

Raymond 02-02-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 544186)
Go to lowes on Boone st. In leesville, there is a 20 gal there waiting on you at customer service under your first and last name

Pookie Franovich????????


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted