SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Uses For Vodka:Besides Drinking (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4277)

huntin fool 10-21-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 65061)
hey you two...ya'll got a while...

;)



Lifes to short to wait on stuff.

longsidelandry 10-21-2009 04:04 PM

Wasting Vodka?? That's INSANE!!

T-BAZ 10-21-2009 07:31 PM

It also mixes well with redbull!!

Ray 10-21-2009 07:33 PM

I drank Redbull and Jaeger one night. I couldn't go to sleep. I couldn't get my feet to stop tapping under the covers.

adamsfence 10-21-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 65181)
I drank Redbull and Jaeger one night. I couldn't go to sleep. I couldn't get my feet to stop tapping under the covers.

I drank red bull and crown one day the next day i had to go get a IV I was dehydrated...I drank alot though. Have trouble knowing when enough is enough.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted