SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   cell phone providers (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4409)

Fishmaster 10-26-2009 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feesherman (Post 67088)
Sprint sucks so bad I can't even tell you. You have to be in a town somewhere for it to work. I hated them. I switched to AT&T and I am so much happier. With Sprint, I couldn't use my phone at my lease, or Kisatchie where I hunt, or red river where I hunt. AT&T works in all those places now.


Not sure what was wrong with your phone but Sprint is great. I have 3g just about everywhere and i have full bars of single when im out in the woods or lost in the marsh :rotfl:

huntin fool 10-26-2009 03:37 PM

I have the sprint palm centro, baby gets service everywhere..

fishinpox 10-26-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eman (Post 66898)
Have att and have lots of problems w/ dropped calls and lately have problems connecting when i dial out. don't hear a ring ,phone says connected and other person can hear me but i can't hear them.
call att and they say just reboot the phone. getting tired of rebooting.
don't text or need media so i just have samsung flip phone.


baton rouge is having major problems with att. i drop calla ect... i talked to them and they said that they were updating thier towers in and around br to handle all the i phone 3g bs

Hopedale Hustler 10-26-2009 05:57 PM

[quote=CatDaddy;67041]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler (Post 67036)


Just going along with the whole "north or south venice" joke..

I asked Jordan about a bar once that i thought was in "north" venice, and he been picking on me since..


hahahha i do remember that now ....mah b sonn

Jordan 10-26-2009 07:02 PM

I got centennial on my blackberry. I haven't not had service anywhere yet. Think I lost service one time in north venice at that one bar. Lmao catdaddy!

LSUh20fowler 10-26-2009 07:09 PM

Been having Centennial for years. Don't have any problems. I work down by the Gibbstown Bridge in Creole and have full service there. But the other guy with ATT has no service. Only dead spot I've found so far is between Vidrine and Oakdale for a couple of miles. But I haven't seen anyone have service back there.

Ray 10-26-2009 09:03 PM

Centennial and Sprint are the only ones who had service on the old Amoco land West of Hackberry. I hunted alligators over there on the Black Bayou area and on the first piece of land inside the Shell gates to the South.
There are different companies that have different service in different areas.
I like having a good signal where I am at the most. Especially in the out of the way places where something can happen and no one will find me.
I also have GPS capability on my phone to where if it is on, someone can find me.
And it is waterproof and rubber coated. I can kill a normal cell phone in just a few weeks. I have done it 3 or 4 times a year.
This new phone has lasted me over a year so far.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted