| MarshRat89 |
06-13-2013 10:16 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdub
(Post 593202)
I'd pick a couple up if you were in LC
|
I have been taking payments through PayPal and mailing the calendars for the people too far to meet up with. The postage is on me.
|
| MarshRat89 |
06-13-2013 10:17 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by meaux fishing
(Post 593206)
PM me your number and i'll hit you up after I finish what I have to do in the morning
|
PM sent
|
| bjhooper82 |
06-13-2013 10:57 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshRat89
(Post 593051)
We down to 20 they only issued is 125 for our chapter
|
If you have a few left by the end of the day tomorrow give me a call or text. I might take another one off your hands. Don't worry about holding one for me, just saying if you have some left and need to get rid of one quick.
|
| MarshRat89 |
06-13-2013 11:29 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhooper82
(Post 593229)
If you have a few left by the end of the day tomorrow give me a call or text. I might take another one off your hands. Don't worry about holding one for me, just saying if you have some left and need to get rid of one quick.
|
If everybody else is moving em as quick as I did today there shouldn't be any extras! I sold 35 today alone. I stopped at Herbert's in Maurice after I left your house and sold 9 just there.
|
| bjhooper82 |
06-14-2013 07:53 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshRat89
(Post 593238)
If everybody else is moving em as quick as I did today there shouldn't be any extras! I sold 35 today alone. I stopped at Herbert's in Maurice after I left your house and sold 9 just there.
|
That's awesome. No problem, I'm glad I scooped up two when I had the chance then.
|
| swamp snorkler |
06-14-2013 07:58 AM |
You spend $.48 on a 1 in 28 chance to win a gun and get a free calendar!
That's damn good good deal!
|
| bjhooper82 |
06-14-2013 08:09 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp snorkler
(Post 593263)
You spend $.48 on a 1 in 28 chance to win a gun and get a free calendar!
That's damn good good deal!
|
I can't wait for 2014 now!! I've never won anything in my life but this raffle would be a great time to start!!
|
| Lake Chuck Duck |
06-14-2013 08:19 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshRat89
(Post 593208)
I have been taking payments through PayPal and mailing the calendars for the people too far to meet up with. The postage is on me.
|
I would like to take you up on this if there still some available.
|
| MarshRat89 |
06-14-2013 08:40 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp snorkler
(Post 593263)
You spend $.48 on a 1 in 28 chance to win a gun and get a free calendar!
That's damn good good deal!
|
Want me to send you one?
|
| MarshRat89 |
06-14-2013 08:41 AM |
It's $50 btw not $48
|
| Matt G |
06-14-2013 09:04 AM |
My boss just noticed the calender on my desk and asked about it. When I told him what it was he said, Well why the Hell you didn't tell me!"
Luck SOB probably would have won one a week!:grinpimp: I hope this doesn't affect my upcoming review. Lol
|
| Lake Chuck Duck |
06-14-2013 09:11 AM |
I just got me one so yall know yall all in trouble!!
|
| MarshRat89 |
06-14-2013 10:22 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G
(Post 593306)
My boss just noticed the calender on my desk and asked about it. When I told him what it was he said, Well why the Hell you didn't tell me!"
Luck SOB probably would have won one a week!:grinpimp: I hope this doesn't affect my upcoming review. Lol
|
I down to last five Matt I can get you another. That's 5 between about 10 people selling though so I need to know ASAP
|
| swamp snorkler |
06-14-2013 10:30 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshRat89
(Post 593295)
Want me to send you one?
|
I'm good. I don't have a Pay Pal.
|
| MarshRat89 |
06-14-2013 01:10 PM |
That's it they gone!
|
| fishfighter |
06-14-2013 01:25 PM |
location
where else are these available?
|
| bjhooper82 |
06-14-2013 01:31 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshRat89
(Post 593385)
That's it they gone!
|
Is this going to be a one time thing or is DU planning on making it an annual deal?
|
| bjhooper82 |
06-14-2013 01:32 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck
(Post 593392)
Also, is this raffle for all of DU nationwide or just a certain are?
|
I have a buddy in OK that's in DU and he said their not doing it, he didn't even know what I was talking about.
|
| Lake Chuck Duck |
06-14-2013 01:34 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhooper82
(Post 593394)
I have a buddy in OK that's in DU and he said their not doing it, he didn't even know what I was talking about.
|
I had deleted my comment because I went back to the OP and saw it was just Louisiana.
|
| bjhooper82 |
06-14-2013 01:52 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck
(Post 593395)
I had deleted my comment because I went back to the OP and saw it was just Louisiana.
|
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Lol
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 PM. |
|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted