SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Johnson Bayou (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45385)

lavocat 07-01-2013 12:27 PM

Brayden, please let me know what the water looks like when you get there.

huntin fool 07-01-2013 12:39 PM

Yes sir, will do!

MarshRat89 07-01-2013 12:57 PM

N wind was under 10 all morning hoping by late afternoon the water will be descent. What y'all fishing out of?

MarshRat89 07-01-2013 01:10 PM

Great just pulled over for ice in front of spicers look in the back of my truck and my yeti is gone. Must of got stolen at academy

Goooh 07-01-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarshRat89 (Post 600333)
Great just pulled over for ice in front of spicers look in the back of my truck and my yeti is gone. Must of got stolen at academy

That sucks, go have them pull the surveillance

huntin fool 07-01-2013 01:20 PM

Leaving moss bluff now

huntin fool 07-01-2013 01:22 PM

Damn you caught me. You can have your yeti back when I get to lil Florida! Lol. That sucks man.

huntin fool 07-01-2013 02:20 PM

Ain't no NE wind hackberry that's Forsure

jchief 07-01-2013 02:20 PM

Also told it was muddy this morning and half the guide fleet went that way.

huntin fool 07-01-2013 02:47 PM

Ain't to lil Florida yet but I've seen prettier...

bgizzle 07-01-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 600334)
That sucks, go have them pull the surveillance

They will do it too. They did it for me when I left my keys on a shelf

Raymond 07-01-2013 03:03 PM

Blowing 7 out of North in Cameron at lunch

Gerald 07-01-2013 05:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 600365)
Ain't to lil Florida yet but I've seen prettier...

This picture was taken about 1:30 PM today. Water was about the same all the way to Maes beach. Visability was 4" to 8" all along the coast and did not clear up a few hundred yards out. I only saw 2 shrimp boats and they were 1/2+ mile out.

Winds were out of the north to NE all morning and early PM. Early the winds were 8 to 10 mph and by 10 AM more like 5 to 7 mph.

RatherBFishin 07-01-2013 05:34 PM

So I'm gonna give it a shot in the morning. Forecast looks too good not to. What ya'll think?

bgizzle 07-01-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RatherBFishin (Post 600422)
So I'm gonna give it a shot in the morning. Forecast looks too good not to. What ya'll think?

Do it

huntin fool 07-01-2013 06:43 PM

4 trout, missed 6-7 blow ups. Water 4-8" vis

bgizzle 07-01-2013 07:33 PM

Green water any closer?

huntin fool 07-01-2013 08:02 PM

No

bgizzle 07-01-2013 08:05 PM

Thx man

MarshRat89 07-01-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 600334)
That sucks, go have them pull the surveillance

I did, they have it on video and his name because he used a credit card at the register. Looks like I have a good chance at getting it back


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted