SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Guides' Spot - Hunting (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Conservation goose hunts (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49883)

MarshRat89 12-07-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 649114)
When will they open up a Sandhill crane season in La, my buddys rice field is loaded with them
He said over a 100

Likely won't be anytime soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

bgizzle 12-07-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarshRat89 (Post 649135)
That was Friday in thornwell. We def should of had a good pile of birds. We were an hour behind schedule because we had to wait for one of the guys, We had a guy in a wheelchair that was a challenge to get concealed, moonpies looking up, and Missed shots. We did the best we could with the circumstances.

Don't explain.... No one else does. No kill no pay speaks for itself... You do you!! ;)

"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"

AubreyLaHaye458 12-07-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgizzle (Post 649142)
Don't explain.... No one else does. No kill no pay speaks for itself... You do you!! ;)

It's amazing to me how quick some of these people are to assume that no one else knows ANYTHING. And that they are the almighty on any particular subject matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bgizzle 12-07-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AubreyLaHaye458 (Post 649143)
It's amazing to me how quick some of these people are to assume that no one else knows ANYTHING. And that they are the almighty on any particular subject matter.

Yep. They the ones that were prolly broke into the sport with erry thing they ever wanted and always crushed em! Some people actually do know how to grind for birds... They don't see it.

cmcnabb 12-07-2013 03:30 PM

Gizzle if your referring to me you are truly a dumbass. When I was young we hunted on levees in a field a friend of the family let us hunt for free because my dad didn't have extra money for a lease or have a blind built. And like now, we killed great there. We kill because we know how to hunt. I love how people think we have magical fields that birds just pour into. I guarantee if I had your blind in pine island next year I would kill more specks than you have since you had it. I would be hunting specks, not trying to duck hunt to shoot 3 or 4 ducks a morning while doing those dumb calls you post vids of yourself doing. You wouldnt have to grind as hard for birds if you werent the dumbass you were

kibb 12-07-2013 03:37 PM

I pass near Thornwell every week. I don't know where you hunt at, but I do know the geese are loading up where 308 meets 99. There were hundreds on top of hundreds there Thursday.

AubreyLaHaye458 12-07-2013 05:04 PM

Talked to a couple guys at Cajun tackle yesterday that said they were heading out to Thornwell this week for CO hunting.

bgizzle 12-07-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmcnabb (Post 649161)
Gizzle if your referring to me you are truly a dumbass. When I was young we hunted on levees in a field a friend of the family let us hunt for free because my dad didn't have extra money for a lease or have a blind built. And like now, we killed great there. We kill because we know how to hunt. I love how people think we have magical fields that birds just pour into. I guarantee if I had your blind in pine island next year I would kill more specks than you have since you had it. I would be hunting specks, not trying to duck hunt to shoot 3 or 4 ducks a morning while doing those dumb calls you post vids of yourself doing. You wouldnt have to grind as hard for birds if you werent the dumbass you were

Not at all man not at all. I've met your dad and he seems very credible and you as well. No worries

bgizzle 12-07-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmcnabb (Post 649161)

Your a cool dude man. No one was referring to you but seem to think that someone was..

Soooo..... U tell me.... I don't judge you man... Y judge me... You don't know me nor know what I kill daily. Please stop

j.e.hagen 12-07-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgizzle (Post 649149)
Yep. They the ones that were prolly broke into the sport with erry thing they ever wanted and always crushed em! Some people actually do know how to grind for birds... They don't see it.

Who exactly was that aimed at then

bgizzle 12-07-2013 05:35 PM

No one in particular... At all actually

bgizzle 12-07-2013 05:37 PM

I wasn't talking about me grinding either. I was talking about op trying to put ppl on birds. Grinding is what he was doing

MarshRat89 12-07-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kibb (Post 649164)
I pass near Thornwell every week. I don't know where you hunt at, but I do know the geese are loading up where 308 meets 99. There were hundreds on top of hundreds there Thursday.

Lack of birds was not the problem there. It was more like thousands and thousands yesterday

kibb 12-07-2013 06:26 PM

Yeah you right. Didn't want to sound unbelievable. Some might call bs.

MarshRat89 12-07-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AubreyLaHaye458 (Post 649143)

Me??

AubreyLaHaye458 12-07-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarshRat89 (Post 649219)
Me??

No sir!

j.e.hagen 12-07-2013 06:32 PM

So you and gizzle both just trying to preach and hope someone argue with y'all? I'm confused neither y'all have said who y'all's comments were focused on.

MarshRat89 12-07-2013 06:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's your big body. Well one of them at least. There's two more all within a half mile of us. Attachment 59542

MarshRat89 12-07-2013 06:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And across the street Attachment 59543

"W" 12-07-2013 06:57 PM

http://i.imgur.com/8BqcV.gif