SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone Vape ?? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58222)

Goooh 01-28-2015 06:24 AM

"What we do know is in e-cigs is not reassuring. Multiple studies have found chemicals like acetaldehyde, formaldehyde, and toluene, as well as heavy metals like cadmium, nickel, and lead, in both first and second-hand vapor. Again, these were present in concentrations a magnitude lower than conventional cigarettes but at high enough levels that they could arguably fall under California's Proposition 65 rules for mandatory labeling of their carcinogenic nature.

A recent ****-study by Dr. Priscilla Callahan-Lyon of the FDA's Center for Tobacco Products examining data from 18 previous studies on e-cig vapor found that most contained at least trace amounts of the solvents used to dissolve the nicotine and flavorings. These solvents are potent lung irritants and, upon heating, can be converted to carcinogenic compounds known as carboxyls."


Sent

Natural Light Kid 01-28-2015 10:48 AM

Dang. That's exactly why I put "supposedly" in my statement. Ain't none of it good for you for sure.

Bdub 01-28-2015 12:43 PM

Just show's there isn't a "safe" way to smoke...whod've thunk it haha

specktator 01-28-2015 01:24 PM

Anyone Vape ??
 
Haven't had a cig since July. Started using the vape pen for a few weeks but like Gooh stated, I knew they couldn't be good for you. Chunked it and went cold turkey. I still crave em sometimes if I'm drinking or hunting/fishing but I got it beat. Haven't been this long without a cig since I was probably 14/15 years old.

simplepeddler 01-29-2015 09:41 AM

my only expereince was with a fool using one continuously in tiger stadium during the Alabama game........the game was bad enough and what dude was vaping on was making me sick ...........

I am ready for them to make vaping in public places illegal as well.

I mean, can't we all just smoke pot and be done with it?
Would we not all be happier, at least for a while.

Pizza sales would go through the roof, as well as moon pies

southern151 01-29-2015 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplepeddler (Post 738762)
my only expereince was with a fool using one continuously in tiger stadium during the Alabama game........the game was bad enough and what dude was vaping on was making me sick ...........

I am ready for them to make vaping in public places illegal as well.

I mean, can't we all just smoke pot and be done with it?
Would we not all be happier, at least for a while.

Pizza sales would go through the roof, as well as moon pies

As I am about to buy a pizza trailer next week, I completely support this message!:rotfl::rotfl:

BLUE 01-29-2015 10:10 AM

"Vaping" ain't gonna help no one quit smoking. If you stop smoking the nicotine craving goes away in about a week.The hardest habit to break is your routine of smoking,having one after you eat or right as you get into your vehicle or right before you get somewhere's or trying to break free of having a cigarette in your hands are in your mouth. I know firsthand I quit smoking 4 years ago I smoke two packs a day for almost 15 years.I gained a few pounds after I quit because Candy and food took the place of the cigarette in my hand ! Just my two cents.

C-Bass2mouth 01-29-2015 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplepeddler (Post 738762)
my only expereince was with a fool using one continuously in tiger stadium during the Alabama game........the game was bad enough and what dude was vaping on was making me sick ...........

I am ready for them to make vaping in public places illegal as well.

I mean, can't we all just smoke pot and be done with it?
Would we not all be happier, at least for a while.

Pizza sales would go through the roof, as well as moon pies

Preach!

Clampy 01-29-2015 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplepeddler (Post 738762)
my only expereince was with a fool using one continuously in tiger stadium during the Alabama game........the game was bad enough and what dude was vaping on was making me sick ...........

I am ready for them to make vaping in public places illegal as well.

I mean, can't we all just smoke pot and be done with it?
Would we not all be happier, at least for a while.

Pizza sales would go through the roof, as well as moon pies

[emoji106][emoji106] [emoji41]

BassYakR 01-29-2015 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplepeddler (Post 738762)
my only expereince was with a fool using one continuously in tiger stadium during the Alabama game........the game was bad enough and what dude was vaping on was making me sick ...........

I am ready for them to make vaping in public places illegal as well.

I mean, can't we all just smoke pot and be done with it?
Would we not all be happier, at least for a while.

Pizza sales would go through the roof, as well as moon pies

This man is a GENIUS!! If only it were legal! Until then tho my job will not allow it. lol

Clampy 01-29-2015 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BassYakR (Post 738776)
This man is a GENIUS!! If only it were legal! Until then tho my job will not allow it. lol

And when it becomes legal your job will still not allow it.
It will take some time to develop a test that actually shows impairment like a blood test.
Urine test only show inactive metabolites that can be over a month old.
How is someone that smokes a doob 3 weeks ago a danger at work today ?

If alcohol was fat soluble like THC you wouldn't be able to work for 3 weeks after drinking a six pack.
It will have to become legal then they will have to fire the right person with the means to challenge it in court before any drug test reform will happen.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted