SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hunting Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Retreivers (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5842)

Wag 12-18-2009 11:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's Lucy

Wag 12-18-2009 11:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
another pic ........

adamsfence 12-18-2009 09:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here is ace (chocolate) and kay (black). I used to have some awesome pics of both but they got lost. Ace was my boy he used to sleep in the bed with me till i got married then he moved outside:cry:. He still retrieves but he is getting old and i'm kinda scared to bring him. I brought him to the marsh 2 times last year and he did good but was really sore. Kay is a bisquit eater she is huge I tried putting her on a diet but she just would go eat out of the trashcans so i gave up. she threw 3 litters of great puppies though. I had to go take that picture of her she don't have a whole lot of action shots.

huntin fool 12-27-2009 10:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Bell doing what she does best..

Shawn Braquet 12-27-2009 10:59 PM

fool may have to leave drake at home and take her

Gerald 12-28-2009 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet (Post 95352)
fool may have to leave drake at home and take her

Take them both.......maybe a little competition would make them do better.

Shawn Braquet 12-28-2009 10:23 AM

well gerald she is a female and well drake might not be hunting for the same thing out there if they both go, drake is doing well especially here in the last two weeks. Between thursday and saturday he picked up 1 goose 19 ducks and 2 coots, he couldnt find one goose but other than that he picked up everything we shot. And I got fool to witness it.

huntin fool 12-28-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet (Post 95409)
well gerald she is a female and well drake might not be hunting for the same thing out there if they both go, drake is doing well especially here in the last two weeks. Between thursday and saturday he picked up 1 goose 19 ducks and 2 coots, he couldnt find one goose but other than that he picked up everything we shot. And I got fool to witness it.


Belle is staying at home, Drake is doing far better than her.

Shawn Braquet 12-28-2009 12:15 PM

never know till you get some birds in her mouth

Big Hungry 01-02-2010 10:02 PM

Down the River, Deuces Wild
 
2 Attachment(s)
our 6 year old chocolate doing what he loves.......

wtretrievers 05-04-2010 02:20 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Was digging through some pictures & thought I would add a few more. I trained labs for almost 20 years, this is by far the best dog I've put my hands on.

He's been trained in high end security, blood dog, charter boat captain, he taught Catdaddy how to catch 'em & is a working dog....completely passed out after splitting a whole cord of firewood!

& people have had the nerve to ask if I was any good!:cool:

blackmamba 05-04-2010 02:26 PM

You gotta get that dog a log splitter. She looks whipped

Armand16 05-04-2010 02:29 PM

Big Hungry, that last pic with the pintail in his mouth is magazine worthy.. Great pic!!

simplepeddler 05-04-2010 05:32 PM

Gracie the boykin
 
1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 12117

She is riding in the Z4 with mom.

Gotten a little too long in the tooth to play ducks these days.

crazy_coonass 05-04-2010 06:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
ginger 9 month old weimaramer

Attachment 12118

Attachment 12119

LPfishnTIM 05-04-2010 08:26 PM

nice pics of the dogs, I like those choco labs! I need a good duck fetching dog.

slick143 05-04-2010 10:56 PM

Good looking dog's guys. How does that weimaraner do for ya

speck-chaser 05-05-2010 08:20 AM

it was a love/hat relationship with my weimy. I loved it ,wife hated it. Constantly digging up her flowerbeds.

crazy_coonass 05-05-2010 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slick143 (Post 148251)
Good looking dog's guys. How does that weimaraner do for ya

she lisens to me but not my wife. hard headed at times but full of energy. i want to breed her back to a chocolate lab.

specktator 05-05-2010 11:03 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Amos


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted