SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Oyster HOUSE BILL NO. 156 (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66860)

Raymond 04-26-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 819427)
Noodle
You want to know the real truth how it got started
I have a in depth email from a real person who is a ( State Rep)
Explaining it
CCA was said Zero times in the detailed email

That's why Raymond wants you to call him some he can spew some pure Bull ****
To people

If he had proof or any kind of real evidence of CCA ( which is a nonprofit org foundation ) for the public
He would post it !!

He ain't been here in two years and now comes back banging his chest like he is ***** warrior !

People like Raymond make our fishing family look bad ..

I just sent a email to a State rep asking
What part does Raymond Little and CCA have in The house bill



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As always you have all of the information and know nothing.

"W" 04-26-2017 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 819435)
As always you have all of the information and know nothing.

Lay it out for us Mr Starched shirt CCA

Come on big boy show us what CCA has done for this bill


Hell for the 1st bill with Dan Morrish CCA was sunshine pumping that azz off about how they pushed and supported the limit on permits

Ain't seen **** from CCA ?

Can you hear me now ?

All we are asking for is proof !! Show us ?
Show us statement from the CCA on HB 156

As brown as your nose is you must have something you can show the public who keeps CCA a float right ?

Can we get a peek ?
A hint ?
Spot of hope ?
A statement ?

I mean it's been 48 hours and CCA Louisiana website has zero ? Hell you must have something buzz cut for you to come out of hiding after two years because you ran like a dog with his tail tucked when the CCA heat got real !

jbert22 04-26-2017 08:21 PM

Raymond. Tits or S T F U

seachaser250 04-26-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 819435)
As always you have all of the information and know nothing.



Why won't you tell us about CCA's part in this? Personally, I support CCA.







Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishdok 04-26-2017 10:04 PM

Agree with w. Raymond is fos if he had proof u post and shut up W and every1 else. They mayb involved now that it's rollin to look good

Jpharr 04-27-2017 09:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the response I got from CCA... I wasn't going to the banquet tonight but may go and see if I can get more info.

"W" 04-27-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jpharr (Post 819483)
Here is the response I got from CCA... I wasn't going to the banquet tonight but may go and see if I can get more info.

Here is the deal in a nutshell without getting to indepth

WLF Commision and WLF are the one who proposed this bill to State Rep,

Im sure the CCA is some how trying to attach its name for credit but I can promise you the Bill was not headed up by CCA like Raymond Little wants to believe. They probably using CCA political stance for help getting it passed which is great news if that's taking place. Again I have not seen CCA name on anything nor has it been mentioned is why I questions that statement.

If one of the CCA leaders can prove or show us something that would be great and I promise you it would help a lot with local support.

But over last two years of phone calls and multi emails CCA has not been mentions 1 time.

We need to give thanks to our State Rep, WLF Biology team and WLF Commissioners for helping this bill take off!!

"W" 04-27-2017 04:06 PM

The Vote on HB 156 regarding prohibition of oyster dredges on Calcasieu Lake has been scheduled for 9:30 Tuesday morning May 2nd in Baton Rouge. This is a vote to move the bill out of the natural resources committee., which is life or death for the bill. We NEED this to move forward.

Personally I believe this to be the most important legislative Calcasieu fishery issue we have faced since the net ban. If at all possible, please attend. Participate by speaking if you feel capable, but please show up. Body counts by involved individuals is very important.

Your presence would greatly be appreciated and could make a difference in the outcome. This is your chance to get involved in the process of protecting your future on the lake.

I have started this chain to include guys that work out of Hebert's...there are others, but I didn't have their contact info. Please pass this on to your contacts on both sides of the lake. I will provide more info on the details as they become available.

Thank you,
Erik Rue


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jchief 04-27-2017 05:37 PM

http://house.louisiana.gov/H_Cmtes/N...Resources.aspx

rardoin 04-27-2017 06:17 PM

e-mail sent to my Representative

bigtuna895 04-27-2017 06:21 PM

As Raymond said, CCA is backing this bill full bore. As Jeremy said, the most important thing right now is to get this bill passed. We can all affirm or denounce our support for CCA when the task at hand is complete.

http://www.ccalouisiana.com/cca11/in...ameron-oysters

MathGeek 04-27-2017 08:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oyster stock assessments in Calcasieu


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted