SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Mirr-O-Lure Corky (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6704)

eman 01-09-2010 05:09 PM

knock offs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 99911)
He has the broke back not the new Fat boy or devil

I got every last one LCT had of these Yesterday

Aint that the ones that acadamey had a boat full of for 88 cents each last year???
Tsunamis????
If so they sink like a rock compared to the corkys

Salty 01-09-2010 07:09 PM

[QUOTE=mikethetiger55;99950]Jerk Jr. is 4.5 inches and the eel jr. is 3.5 inches. Reaction Strike is making a 3.5 inch jerk jr. as well, but with their naming convention i don't know if it will be the jr. jr.

Salty, PM me your address and I will send you a pack of jerk jr.s so you can see how "junk" they really are...[/QUOTE]

Mikey, I never said they were "junk".

Salty 01-09-2010 08:25 PM

The Mir-O-Lure version of the Corky is now in Academy in Texas. $9 a pop.

"W" 01-09-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 100066)
The Mir-O-Lure version of the Corky is now in Academy in Texas. $9 a pop.

6.99@ LCT

Salty 01-09-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 100072)
6.99@ LCT

Knock off?

Ray 01-09-2010 10:19 PM

LCT didn't have them at their booth at the show.
They had a few bass lures and a buttload of Gulp's.
They did have a nice sectioned tupperware looking
thingy for holding 4 or 5 different Gulp baits.

"W" 01-09-2010 11:11 PM

LCT want get them for about 10 more days or so

exspeck big specks 01-10-2010 11:12 AM

http://www.corkybandl.com/galleryframe.htm


Corky Gallery 4. Michael Stulb

One of my biggest trout I have caught. 4 out of my top 5 have been on B&L . I have bought lures from Paul for years and still can't believe he sold to a major producer. Can not blame him for his decision, nice start for retirement.. Congrats Paul

speckdaddy 01-10-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exspeck big specks (Post 100136)
http://www.corkybandl.com/galleryframe.htm


Corky Gallery 4. Michael Stulb

One of my biggest trout I have caught. 4 out of my top 5 have been on B&L . I have bought lures from Paul for years and still can't believe he sold to a major producer. Can not blame him for his decision, nice start for retirement.. Congrats Paul

thats a beast mike!!!:eek:

all star rod 01-10-2010 11:59 AM

Yes it was a nice one. What about the 1st pic.....10.5# one.....that thing is FAT!

exspeck big specks 01-10-2010 07:01 PM

hogs, all big trout, most caught in Texas but we have a couple people from Calcasieu on there. Or Calcasieu Pond as the Texas guides refer to it..

Looks like mirror lure twicked the colors a little to-- purp/chart. belly is new.

LaAngler 01-10-2010 10:14 PM

no i've seen a B & L that color, never seen the emerald green

huntin fool 01-10-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaAngler (Post 100239)
no i've seen a B & L that color, never seen the emerald green


I've seen the emerald green before, just never the Chart belly..I have a few with the purple and chart tail

"W" 01-10-2010 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 100240)
I've seen the emerald green before, just never the Chart belly..I have a few with the purple and chart tail


Them boys are going to make a ton of money quick but 90% who buy them will never catch a fish on em.......

fishinpox 01-10-2010 10:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by LaAngler (Post 100239)
no i've seen a B & L that color, never seen the emerald green

here is a emerald green

DitchGator 01-16-2010 09:43 PM

I just used that Emerald Green yesterday in water that was barely over 40* and when the water started to flow, and the sun got up, limited out in very short order! There were Mirrolures, all colors but particularly the red head, everywhere and all of a sudden I had company. The sun was shining, no ice anywhere, another day in paradise.

Salty 01-16-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 100247)
here is a emerald green


Was that pic taken right before you dropped it in the mailbox? :smokin:

DitchGator 01-16-2010 09:50 PM

I just used that Emerald Green yesterday in the Steinhatchee, except the original B&L with one treble hook in the rear and a tail, in water that was barely over 40* and when the water started to flow, and the sun got up, limited out in very short order! Had to work it just right though. There were Mirrolures, all colors but particularly the red head, everywhere and all of a sudden I had company. The sun was shining, no ice anywhere, another day in paradise.

Salty 01-16-2010 09:57 PM

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: G'ville, Florida
Posts: 2


Welcome, Gaytor fan. :smokin:

fritz20 01-16-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 102386)
Was that pic taken right before you dropped it in the mailbox? :smokin:

Negative that pick was taken just before a solar eclipse. Ease up on the flash pox.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted