SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   all-time best trout producer (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6716)

eman 01-11-2010 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dink (Post 100194)
I'm with eman on this one. I got some speck rigs and a Mr. Champ in my box right now, dont usually pull them out unless I'm in Grand isle n the surf

When i want something different besides trout to eat .I take a shad rig and cut the tails off right behind the hook and tip it w/ a little piece of swimp. wade out in the G.I. surf around thigh deep and catch me a few pompano.:grinpimp:

Montauk17 01-11-2010 10:01 AM

Good ol sparkle beetle under a cork


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted