I have fished Henderson alot but the frogging there has always been tough unless you had a airboat. I am going mostly to have a good time but dont have high expectations to catch alot of frogs considering how high Henderson is.
|
:*****: Frog Fest? :*****: now that sounds like fun.If it wasn't so far away i would love to check this out.Never tried frog legs yet? If they taste anything like Whopping Crane i'm all over it.:grinpimp:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Sounds like me and Catdaddy comin to get a few of em. If we don't catch a lot, we may not be back on time cuz we got too drunk to find our way back! LOL
I think my dad may even come if we got room for him. |
Quote:
I didnt know it was possible to frog without beer? |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
They catchin frogs right now??
Ohh lord ya done convinced my lazy but to try friday night behind the house |
Quote:
|
What a good time to come! Cat, we got room for my ol man? Oh yeah, there is no suchthing as froggin without beer! It's like a woman with good looks that cooks and cleans. It just doesn't happen in the real world! Lol
|
Quote:
Bayouguy.......So that nobody gets in trouble with the Law!!!!!!! What are the rules reguarding Indian Bayou Area [all part of Henderson Swamp north of I-10......this U.S. Corps of Engineers land. I know you need some kind of permit. Don't want someone to get a $ 100+ ticket when you are out to have a good time catching some frogs. Remember this is U. S. [federal] and not the state....so the tickets are a lot more. |
I talked to a Rep for the Corp, he told me you can frog on Indian Bayou anytime, but you cant have a gun on your posession at night......
|
Quote:
|
sherburne is also open for frogging until the end of march
spotlight fine but no guns |
Where's my boy Catdaddy at? Need to get up wit cha to get the details on this gig!
|
frog t shirt
anyone know if a guy can order a frog t shirt??
stix |
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted