SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boating Talk (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Shearwater (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9045)

fishinpox 03-30-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikedatiger (Post 134166)
we'll see - he's slow to get back. I told him I don't want to stop a sure deal on his end as he has a guy working on financing, but I'd be happy to take it off his hands if not. Boat was winterized in Nov and warranty on motor goes through 2013.

I mentioned it earlier, but there is an identical boat on boat trader listed at $51K with a 200 Merc. Almost a no brainer. Hurdle right now is if he sold it and finalizing it with my boss (wife). Worked out a deal for somebody to pick it up for me...

Haynie is bad a$$, but would be 2 months for me to get it...

screw the other dude thast is waiting on the fiancing seal the deal do you think that guy would be so considerate toyou when such a smokin deal is at stake?? come on bro man up and push the other dude out cash in hand brother !!! deal with the wife later you can always come sleep in my dog house ( im out there most nights anyways:*****:)

adamsfence 03-30-2010 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 134167)
screw the other dude thast is waiting on the fiancing seal the deal do you think that guy would be so considerate toyou when such a smokin deal is at stake?? come on bro man up and push the other dude out cash in hand brother !!! deal with the wife later you can always come sleep in my dog house ( im out there most nights anyways:*****:)


thats what im talking about always better to ask for forgivness than for permission (most of the time anyway) My dog house is a camper on the bank of whiskey ****to. i don't mind being in it:smokin:

all star rod 03-30-2010 07:03 PM

Mikedtiger you must not be in sales.........screw the other dude and do the deal.....remember you gain is his lose!

mikedatiger 03-30-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all star rod (Post 134184)
Mikedtiger you must not be in sales.........screw the other dude and do the deal.....remember you gain is his lose!

my problem is i am too damn nice - but josh is working on that!

fishinpox 03-30-2010 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikedatiger (Post 134185)
my problem is i am too damn nice - but josh is working on that!

trust me u hang out w me the whole sfa tour ...by the end you will be a ceritfied wheelin and dealin a-hole!!! :rotfl:

Salty 03-30-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 134186)
trust me u hang out w me the whole sfa tour ...by the end you will be a ceritfied wheelin and dealin a-hole!!! :rotfl:

Thought you were lookin' for a bote. :eek:

fishinpox 03-30-2010 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 134188)
Thought you were lookin' for a bote. :eek:


i put it off cuz the wife wants to have kids mines only 1.5 yrs old and paid off i can deal with that but if the wife dont start actin "right" soon that plans goin out the window and im buyin a blackjack!!

all star rod 03-30-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikedatiger (Post 134185)
my problem is i am too damn nice - but josh is working on that!


I am sure you have heard of that saying: "GOOD GUYS FINISH LAST"

mikedatiger 03-30-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all star rod (Post 134217)
I am sure you have heard of that saying: "GOOD GUYS FINISH LAST"

That's why I ain't sending you no damn baits!!

all star rod 03-30-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikedatiger (Post 134219)
That's why I ain't sending you no damn baits!!

Thats fine, I will just stick to the original "BROWN LURES":p

fishinpox 03-30-2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all star rod (Post 134223)
Thats fine, I will just stick to the original "BROWN LURES":p


;)my*****!!! EAST SiDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:smokin:

BayBolt23 03-30-2010 09:45 PM

Mikethetiger jump on that boat hamma. Great deal! Wish I could buy it and sell my baybolt

mikedatiger 03-30-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BayBolt23 (Post 134321)
Mikethetiger jump on that boat hamma. Great deal! Wish I could buy it and sell my baybolt

wheelin' and dealin'...

fishinpox 03-30-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikedatiger (Post 134329)
wheelin' and dealin'...

atta boy low ball em at paper signin time after you already agreed on a price!!!! he will take it cuz he needs to unload the boat and already has plans for the money dont go to the table with emotions towards the purchase :grinpimp:

Jordan 03-30-2010 10:10 PM

Yeah micah, stop being a *****. Man up ya pansy :thefinger:

mikedatiger 03-30-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 134354)
Yeah micah, stop being a *****. Man up ya pansy :thefinger:

don't you have a wedding to go to or something? back at ya :thefinger:

Salty 03-30-2010 10:37 PM

If I were shoppin' for a bote, I would be halfway to Music City by now. That is a good deal, Mike. Personally, I'd rather that Shearwater than a Haynie. I've ridden in both and, being heavier, the Shearwater seems to have a more stable ride. It's got a liner!!!!!!!!!! :) I would consider it a more versatile rig, also. Even though the Haynie might draft shallower for Big Lake, Lake Pontchartrain would eat it alive at times. I'm not dissin' W's bote...it's just a matter of preference.

mikedatiger 03-31-2010 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 134369)
If I were shoppin' for a bote, I would be halfway to Music City by now. That is a good deal, Mike. Personally, I'd rather that Shearwater than a Haynie. I've ridden in both and, being heavier, the Shearwater seems to have a more stable ride. It's got a liner!!!!!!!!!! :) I would consider it a more versatile rig, also. Even though the Haynie might draft shallower for Big Lake, Lake Pontchartrain would eat it alive at times. I'm not dissin' W's bote...it's just a matter of preference.

Yeah Salty - I agree with you on all points. Working out logistics on multiple fronts and just waiting for the guy to get back to me. Would be happy with either boat, but this deal is tough to pass up.

"W" 03-31-2010 08:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 134369)
If I were shoppin' for a bote, I would be halfway to Music City by now. That is a good deal, Mike. Personally, I'd rather that Shearwater than a Haynie. I've ridden in both and, being heavier, the Shearwater seems to have a more stable ride. It's got a liner!!!!!!!!!! :) I would consider it a more versatile rig, also. Even though the Haynie might draft shallower for Big Lake, Lake Pontchartrain would eat it alive at times. I'm not dissin' W's bote...it's just a matter of preference.

:shaking:

Salty 03-31-2010 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 134409)
:shaking:

:*****:

Man, I ain't downin' your bote...that's one fine rig. However, we got some big water on this side of Louisiana and a heavier bote with some azz sure helps out in that "chop". Breton Sound can be a beast in the summer and Lake Pontchartrain and Lake 'Born' ain't no piece of cake. Bustin' it at 60mph just ain't important to me so that's why I said I'd choose the Shearwater......plus that price.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted