SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Crawfish, (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9278)

swamp snorkler 04-07-2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishmaster (Post 137163)
Willing to drive up to 2 1/2 hours from NOLA, we had to go way over there last year because they where the only ones who had them, my birthday was the day after good Friday :cry:

you should be able to find them relatively easy

Asterisk-Rich 04-07-2010 08:53 PM

my boy in opelousas has the biggest crawfish i have ever seen!!!...ARDOINS BOILING SHACK-337-945-2066

Fishmaster 04-07-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asterisk-Rich (Post 137185)
my boy in opelousas has the biggest crawfish i have ever seen!!!...ARDOINS BOILING SHACK-337-945-2066

damn we went there last year when I was at my cuzs in opelosas, i swear biggest crawfish i hav EVER seen, like eating small lobsters :spineyes:

swamp snorkler 04-10-2010 08:37 PM

Me and Poodie (my 5 year old little boy) just took out a ten pound special. $2.59 a pound boiled. Belle River (Spillway) are $1.59# and local pond are $1.25# live.

eman 04-11-2010 08:28 AM

bugs
 
Don't go to tony seafood in B.R. they wanted $1.99 lb this am and were small / mixed.

Zachary Boy 04-11-2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eman (Post 138413)
Don't go to tony seafood in B.R. they wanted $1.99 lb this am and were small / mixed.

Yea Bob, I have gotten good product for many years from Tony's until Feb. when I got a sack of oysters. They were tiny(which is seasonal I guess) but every other one was dry so we tossed them. I will only eat oysters that have juice in them. I see why my buddy brings an oyster knife with him and opens several on his tailgate before he accepts /purchases them...

Fishmaster 04-11-2010 01:00 PM

Well guys we went looking and got them for 1.40 a lb not huge but not small either. Its my birthday, hope everyone else has a good one! :cheers:

eman 04-11-2010 06:36 PM

Happy bday
 
Happy birth day !!!:birthday::fireworks::birthday:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted