SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Wife has me grounded........... (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11761)

blackmamba 06-28-2010 11:28 PM

Tell her I'll knock some $ off of the tile if you can go fishing...but I would have to be invited of course..

It looks real good man. I'm about to redo the master bath over here and may knock a wall down in the living room.

Dink 06-28-2010 11:44 PM

[QUOTE=blackmamba;170079]Tell her I'll knock some $ off of the tile if you can go fishing...but I would have to be invited of course..

It looks real good man. I'm about to redo the master bath over here and may knock a wall down in the living room.[/QU




Ill get with ya tomorrow

Gerald 06-29-2010 12:27 AM

Tim........just set the alarm. When it goes off and she ask why, just tell her.......



Do you want to have sex or I am going fishing!!!!!!!!!!!

southern151 06-29-2010 07:30 AM

Don't be scared to slap a ho! Lay down the LAW! YOU tell HER what YOU are going to do!:pissed::*****::*****::shaking:

Now, post pics of the response should you choose to take my advice...If you can open your swolen eyes to find the camera!:*****:

Kitchen looks great! Wanna come start on mine? I've been putting mine off for as long as you've been working on yours!:shaking:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted