| Jadams |
04-09-2013 04:53 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by "W"
(Post 568998)
about like your limit @930 in 25mph REPORT??....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
|
Actually we've put 7 over 8 in the boat this year how many u got jackass 0!
|
| Jadams |
04-09-2013 04:53 PM |
And 2 on video
|
| Jadams |
04-09-2013 04:54 PM |
But ur the lake god and know it all huh all ur statistics and can't even catch a 8lber Jesus Christ ur my hero!
|
| T-TOP |
04-09-2013 05:20 PM |
6 months from now we will know for sure.....
|
| Salty |
04-09-2013 05:31 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy
(Post 568980)
X3 if you look at cocodrie they been catching good fish for the last 2years limits of 3-5s. Not to many 7-8s. But you know what I'm saying. It didn't use to be that way but now it is. I'm sure it happens like that all down the coast. But I'm dumb and don't know anything.
|
Limits of 3-5 lb. trout outta Cocodrie???????? :eek: I'd like to see 'em.
|
| Clampy |
04-09-2013 05:51 PM |
Let me see if I can get some pics. My buddy caught 40 on sat 3-4s and a 5. But ever since the spill they been catching soild fish. I'm not talking limits of 3-5s every time out. Com on. But it's happening. I should have just said way bigger fish than they use to.
|
| Duck Butter |
04-09-2013 06:30 PM |
W can you post the 2000-2003 'waits'
|
| Salty |
04-09-2013 09:14 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy
(Post 569020)
Let me see if I can get some pics. My buddy caught 40 on sat 3-4s and a 5. But ever since the spill they been catching soild fish. I'm not talking limits of 3-5s every time out. Com on. But it's happening. I should have just said way bigger fish than they use to.
|
That just caught my eye because numbers like that are not an everyday occurance in Venice, Lake Pontchartrain, or, even Big Lake. Cocodrie has forever been known as the lil fish capital of the Gulf coast.
|
| Gerald |
04-10-2013 01:29 AM |
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-TOP
(Post 568812)
W what year did the limit get lowered?
|
I went out fish just before the limit was changed. Fished in West Cove in the morning and caught 25 trout and then went got some crabs.
.
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:29 AM. |
|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted