SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Duece rods (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44740)

mstulb 06-10-2013 09:25 PM

I have got to say fished Shimano my whole life and love the products and brand. Started fishing a few deuce rods several back and have been impressed. Got a good product, sounds like they just need to pick up the cust service.( I've never had one break) I know they went threw some changes in ownership recently so I'm hoping issues get corrected, and may be reason for delay.

"W" 06-10-2013 09:53 PM

I have one Duce but I fish 90% with my Waterloos but Anthony is a good dude and Duce rods are good rods

I don't get in anyones business deals so how he runs his stuff is not for me to know

"W" 06-10-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 592055)
Lol

Them e7 curados are like copper pipe; some people result to theft to get em!

I think since jedi lure dude is not here anymore i could talk about the great prices i get on Shimano reels again!!


LMAo that dude cried like a girl to Chicken

ckinchen 06-10-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 592059)
Ckinchen, what u think bout all this.... U own a business. How could they improve customer service??

I try to stay out of other people business deals that do not concern me. Anthony has always been straight up with me and I like Duce rods products.

If someone was mistreated I hope Duce makes it right. We had another rod company at one time that I had to pull their add from the site because they did not treat our members well.

Duce up until this point seems to have always been straight with everyone and very generous to several chariities.

Hopefully Anthony will post soon and clear this up.

SaltERedneck 06-11-2013 10:37 AM

This is prolly the second or third thread i have seen on Duce service... not interested. U would think Anthony got the emails or texts already about these threads? Keep us posted

Lake Chuck Duck 06-11-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltERedneck (Post 592248)
This is prolly the second or third thread i have seen on Duce service... not interested. U would think Anthony got the emails or texts already about these threads? Keep us posted

Last few threads about Duce Rods Service

Replies,Views
54, 1314
6, 615
50, 3068
75, 3104


Their reputation has been getting drug through the mud with alot of exposure and they been relatively silent for most of it.

specktator 06-11-2013 11:02 AM

I have a Duce I use for topwater. I really like it. Didn't pay the $200 like they ask in stores for em though. If I'm gonna pay $200 for a rod I will go to OCR in Lafayette and get it made how I want. Craig makes a sweet rod. I would be highly upset if I paid $200 for a Duce and no one would get back to me on replacing it if it broke.

Seems like they had a pretty good little business when it kicked off. The spiral rods made them cool and desirable(even though it doesn't make a diff IMO). It's all about the micro guides. Hope they get it together.

mcjaredsandwich 06-11-2013 11:43 AM

Put my duce through hell yesterday with some large jack crevalle...7' med looked like an ugly stick the way it was almost "U" shaped.

Lake Chuck Duck 06-11-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich (Post 592267)
Put my duce through hell yesterday with some large jack crevalle...7' med looked like an ugly stick the way it was almost "U" shaped.

And what about your broken one?

mcjaredsandwich 06-11-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck (Post 592278)
And what about your broken one?

Still broke. Haven't sent it in yet, don't want my money to be floating around.

bayouchub 06-11-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich (Post 592267)
Put my duce through hell yesterday with some large jack crevalle...7' med looked like an ugly stick the way it was almost "U" shaped.

That is TWISTED!!

RigRatNoMeaux 06-12-2013 07:25 AM

I just sent Noel a pm. I have been on vacation and will be for the next week. We are only two people running a business that is across the gulf Coast. We are doing our best. Sorry for any inconvenience we have caused.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Noel Serice 06-12-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RigRatNoMeaux (Post 592518)
I just sent Noel a pm. I have been on vacation and will be for the next week. We are only two people running a business that is across the gulf Coast. We are doing our best. Sorry for any inconvenience we have caused.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I didnt intend on this post getting thrown out of hand like it did was just wanted another way of contact to you. you guys make a great product. the rods are the best i have used. Thanks for messaging me back also.

BIG RED 1983 06-12-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel Serice (Post 592629)
I didnt intend on this post getting thrown out of hand like it did was just wanted another way of contact to you. you guys make a great product. the rods are the best i have used. Thanks for messaging me back also.

you should not have to explain yourself not your fault their customer service is lacking and other people are upset

PUREBAY2200 06-12-2013 03:15 PM

As a growing business I can't see taking 2 weeks vacation then it's only 2 people running the business...... I think that response sums up the issues that customers are having....

Ducktrickster 06-12-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 592632)
As a growing business I can't see taking 2 weeks vacation then it's only 2 people running the business...... I think that response sums up the issues that customers are having....

I second that but they have the rigjt to run it as they see fit. I would hate to see them close the doors. First because they have a descent product and second because thwy are local guys selling a descent product.

Goooh 06-12-2013 06:13 PM

Does anyone have experience working through a distributor? Can you return the rod to a distributor and have then handle the repair and communication???

While it may not seem right, it's human nature to pay attention to those that communicate with you more frequently AND buy thousands of dollars a year from you.

I'm curious to see if claims can be done through distributors, and how the process panned out. We are a large distributor of a single manufacturer (not rods) and companies contract with us for this reason, and a small buyer will come through us because we swing the big bat and can have a claim handled before the little fella can even find the right person to talk to at the manufacturer...

Keep in mind that these guys hold full time jobs too,

Would you rather buy from Frontier and try to deal with them when something goes wrong, or let lake area marine fight the fight? I bet they have more pull than you alone, and all their issues will take precedence over yours while you are trying to resolve it direct.

RigRatNoMeaux 06-12-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 592632)
As a growing business I can't see taking 2 weeks vacation then it's only 2 people running the business...... I think that response sums up the issues that customers are having....

Where do u get two weeks from? Do you get bashed if u want to get away for a little while. I don't think so. Everyone has been contacted that needed something. When i leave for vacation I leave everything at home until I get a text saying people are bashing my company. who has given lots of stuff for charity and has been more than generous on numerous occasions. Its funny how you just hear the ugly and not the good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

mriguy 06-12-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RigRatNoMeaux (Post 592682)
Where do u get two weeks from? Do you get bashed if u want to get away for a little while. I don't think so. Everyone has been contacted that needed something. When i leave for vacation I leave everything at home until I get a text saying people are bashing my company. who has given lots of stuff for charity and has been more than generous on numerous occasions. Its funny how you just hear the ugly and not the good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Very good post!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted