SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   W3..... Salty Please? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4812)

SaltyCajunGirl 11-06-2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 73059)
your on the right track...now say "i despise w"


:confused: "Salty"

I would but I don't know how to spell despise!

SULPHITE 11-06-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

to regard with contempt, distaste, disgust, or disdain; scorn; loathe.
quite simple...

huntin fool 11-06-2009 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 72794)
Fool is a parrot.....your parrot.

So, when you leaving for the LSU/Bammer game? I cut you some slack by not bringing that up.

It's been fun...as always.


NO I posted that on my own. And obviously its true. Talk alot of stuff when someone isn't around. :eek:

Would you like to go to the sandbox forum salty? I'll get the keys for you

Jordan 11-06-2009 04:31 PM

fool quit school because of recess... dont mess with him !!!

Salty 11-06-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 73053)
So your relationship with Salty is still the same??? Or was it part of the deception???


I didn't know who it was but I posted several times that SCG wasn't a "chick". Most "chicks" know more about football.

Ducktrickster 11-06-2009 11:21 PM

Hell my daughter is 4 and she's been published 3 times.

Salty 11-06-2009 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducktrickster (Post 73220)
Hell my daughter is 4 and she's been published 3 times.


Same age as "W". :smokin:

SaltyCajunGirl 11-07-2009 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 73218)
I didn't know who it was but I posted several times that SCG wasn't a "chick". Most "chicks" know more about football.

WOW, you really guessed that it wasn't a girl? You are SMART!!!

See, thats why I love you Salty. Your picks always lose and you still talk smack. Lets remember threads from the past...:rolleyes:

:*****:

Let start picking against the spread for some SC Cash! What do you say?

Ducktrickster 11-07-2009 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 72760)
A SaltyCajun magazine would be pretty cool...what about starting a monthly newsletter type deal to start with?

W for editor.

Hopedale Hustler 11-07-2009 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 72769)
Im trying to team up with someone on this idea!!!

this idea would be awsome


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted