Quote:
|
next weekends not good I think I'm gonna be down..... Got a mardi gras ball but after well get together
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
100 pounds should work, Medhev...that 's about 1/3 of your weight. :smokin: |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
looking at poling platforms now. the boat is going to be rigged out and ready for some reds on the fly!
|
The bote is going to look sweet with a casting and poling platform
|
[QUOTE=Mediumheavyaction6'6;108595]wow, 1/3 is being generous i know you can't tell from the pics of me but i am actually close to 500 lbs. i carry my weight really well and i still have pretty good mobility for a morbidly obese person. I am a few donuts from riding a little rascal around wal-mart filing my cart with flank steaks and manda sausage,eating pox's sandwichs on fishing trips[/QUOTE]
:p |
Those are some good sambos!!!!
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted