SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Demmit Jordan!!!!!!!!! (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9968)

PReaux 04-30-2010 10:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my last post fur the night - I am full . . . . Enjoy!

I love America,
Land of the free,
home of the brave,
where the men are men,
and the sheep are scared . . . .
Isopholoclese, circa 0945 BC

Homecoming Queen - Asiscom High Scgool!

Congratulations!

Asterisk-Rich 04-30-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PReaux (Post 146434)
This is my last post fur the night - I am full . . . . Enjoy!

I love America,
Land of the free,
home of the brave,
where the men are men,
and the sheep are scared . . . .
Isopholoclese, circa 0945 BC

Homecoming Queen - Asiscom High Scgool!

Congratulations!

i knew i liked you...

longsidelandry 05-01-2010 09:39 AM

Welcome Jeff's better half!!!! Jeff, one day next week I'm coming meet you so we can drink some damn beer.

wtretrievers 05-01-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 146518)
Welcome Jeff's better half!!!! Jeff, one day next week I'm coming meet you so we can drink some damn beer.

Why's it gotta like that? How come I can't be her better half:confused:

Just give me a hollar! I'm thinking Shucks, Cold beer & Oysters!!!!:rolleyes:

Who else is in??? Anytime next week after 5pm

Backwards Kid's Mom 05-01-2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtretrievers (Post 146611)
Why's it gotta like that? How come I can't be her better half:confused:

Just give me a hollar! I'm thinking Shucks, Cold beer & Oysters!!!!:rolleyes:

Who else is in??? Anytime next week after 5pm


I think it's pretty obvious who the better half of this pair is! :)

BTW....it looks like I'm already 1
for 3 in your prediction....the cat must have gotten Salty's tongue cuz he's been aweful quiet! Haha!

longsidelandry 05-01-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtretrievers (Post 146611)
Why's it gotta like that? How come I can't be her better half:confused:

Just give me a hollar! I'm thinking Shucks, Cold beer & Oysters!!!!:rolleyes:

Who else is in??? Anytime next week after 5pm

lol I'll let ya'll duke it out as to who's the better half! I'll give you a hollar when I know I don't have to go out of town, I can't promise anything though cuz I'm on call next week.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted