SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   free christmas billystix rod giveaway (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14797)

Macattac 11-20-2010 10:36 AM

My Grandson will be needing a rod in a year or two, I might as well retire one of mine for him, A nice custom BillystiX would let me do that. Thanks for the chance

specktator 11-20-2010 11:58 AM

Sign me up!

billystix custom rods 11-20-2010 02:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 207480)
Billy, Can you hook me up? I've just started getting back into fishing after a few years absence and an looking to buy several rods in the next few months. I already have most of the reels and have been trying to decide on what rods to get. All of this will go nicely with the Haynie 24HO I should be ordering right after the 1st of the year. I'm trying to get setup for retirement. ;-)

paul
i would love to have you on team billystix, if i can ever be of any help to you please let me know.
good luck.
stix

eman 11-20-2010 02:37 PM

ain't going fishing any time soon But might as well have my name in the hat for when i do get ta go.
Thanks Billy

TreyE663 11-23-2010 04:58 PM

Is it too late to be thrown in? I would love a stix!!

SKnox 11-23-2010 05:22 PM

Since Christmas time is for giving, and ole Santa Stix is in the mood. Why not let me help him?
We all know them rods of his are some of the best! The ones I use, well they are just a jest. They come from Academy, or from Wal-Mart, I just put them in my cart, and wait til they fall apart!
If I had one of those Billy Stix, Man, that would be a gift! So if you haven't made up your mind, Santa billy, on who to grant this most wonderful present to. Let me bend your ear...SKnox will do!

Ducktrickster 11-23-2010 05:33 PM

I'd love to try out one of your rods. My builder is getting tired and I'm breaking rods at an alarming rate.

shrky57 11-23-2010 05:51 PM

put my name in the hat please would like the wife to have one

BA1125 11-23-2010 09:02 PM

Add me add me


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted