SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Merry Christmas... what ya'll get ?? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15504)

meaux fishing 12-26-2010 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speckdaddy (Post 213946)
i got a bucket o chicken

Thats what you always wanted...

speckdaddy 12-26-2010 12:40 PM

and i got a belt dat said glitter on it

jaclyn.renea 12-26-2010 12:41 PM

A new Coach purse from my mommy & daddy
My first pair of Costas from pookie
$30 victoria secret gift card from Jordans aunt
$$$ from everyone else

speckdaddy 12-26-2010 12:41 PM

shhhhhhhhh man yall needa donate sum money...im in da negatives help a negro out!!!!

BLUE 12-26-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speckdaddy (Post 213946)
i got a bucket o chicken

about 20 - 5 gal buckets full ! lol

jaclyn.renea 12-26-2010 12:45 PM

Imma continue to be the neg for quite a while. My daddy deploys next month and my momma is moving back to MO! I gotta find a place to live & a vehicle by March 1st!

2ndamendment 12-26-2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaclyn.renea (Post 213955)
Imma continue to be the neg for quite a while. My daddy deploys next month and my momma is moving back to MO! I gotta find a place to live & a vehicle by March 1st!

Pookie won't let you live with him. Have pookie buy you a new/used ride.;)

Asterisk-Rich 12-26-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2ndamendment (Post 213996)
Pookie won't let you live with him. Have pookie buy you a new/used ride.;)

x2

jaclyn.renea 12-26-2010 04:31 PM

I don't depend on any man for anything. Sorry guys! I got this! :)
Pookie & I have found somewhere to rent. Hopefully he can put up w me!

mcjaredsandwich 12-26-2010 07:27 PM

Oh, just opened one more. Nice redhead jacket. should keep me warm out on the water.

SULPHITE 12-26-2010 08:29 PM

kindle, gift cards to cabelas, hunting gloves, some other stuff, a new house.......a larger mortgage :)

huntin fool 12-26-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 214144)
kindle, gift cards to cabelas, hunting gloves, some other stuff, a new house.......a larger mortgage :)


A kindle!??!?!

My sister got one of those..So did my grandma :*****: :*****:


Lol jk Sully

SULPHITE 12-26-2010 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 214147)
A kindle!??!?!

My sister got one of those..So did my grandma :*****: :*****:


Lol jk Sully

hey fool!! gotta edumacate myself!! I won't lie I like a good book! Just remember fool!

http://www.motifake.com/image/demoti...1245821392.jpg


OK hijack is over! LOL!

jchief 12-26-2010 08:42 PM

Wife wants a Kindle or a Nook. How you likin the Kindle?

SULPHITE 12-26-2010 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 214152)
Wife wants a Kindle or a Nook. How you likin the Kindle?

its pretty neat I haven't bought a book yet but i think I will enjoy it...the print on the screen looks like paper basically and easy to read. I've heard good things about nook too, just depends on preference I guess!

wireball 12-26-2010 08:50 PM

12 Hour graveyards at the power house for christmas and new years.:pissed:

Ray 12-26-2010 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wireball (Post 214156)
12 Hour graveyards at the power house for christmas and new years.:pissed:

13 hours for me, except on Friday and Sunday, them's 14 hour nights.

Dec. 23 and 24 are double time and a half pay.

BLUE 12-26-2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 214152)
Wife wants a Kindle or a Nook. How you likin the Kindle?

Color Nook is awesome ! I Gave my lady one !

Nasty 12-26-2010 09:19 PM

Toshiba laptop with core I-5 processor.

wireball 12-26-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 214163)
13 hours for me, except on Friday and Sunday, them's 14 hour nights.

Dec. 23 and 24 are double time and a half pay.

That's the only good thing of working holidays but atleast it's a good job six miles from the house and you only got to work 4 days in a row then you get a couple of days off. Then when you work off of rotation you get 15 days off paid.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted