SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boating Talk (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   W's official Haynie VS ????? Thread (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18016)

"W" 04-25-2011 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 247098)
As far as I'm concerned , I don't give a shiznit what u consider qualified! Wanna coNpare salaries ? Seriously wanna??? Or how bout coNpare yer w-2 to the check I had to write uncle sam this year !!:P. Honestly as much as you backlash I don't think you "qualify" for c hit maybe u qualify for lessons from Hugo on how to use a baitcaster!! *****

U only had to write a check to the Irs because you claim you house Hugo and all his conrad s!!!! I would like to go over those books CoonPear it with your back account!!!! Con on..

huntin fool 04-25-2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 247110)
U only had to write a check to the Irs because you claim you house Hugo and all his conrad s!!!! I would like to go over those books CoonPear it with your back account!!!! Con on..



Go clean your SMEGMA problem, welcher

fishinpox 04-25-2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 247110)
U only had to write a check to the Irs because you claim you house Hugo and all his conrad s!!!! I would like to go over those books CoonPear it with your back account!!!! Con on..

ha! coonpear *****:*****: them books a soild !!:) thats one thing i dont mess with or try to beat is taxes i couldnt deal with the nervous feelin of getting an audit and having to worry. i pay 1/4ly and as much as it sux writing them checks i can sleep at night

as much as i like to bust w's balls and talk crap about the haynie , ive seen it perform in some pretty nasty stuff , if i was to buy a brand new boat it would be a 22' black jack, or a 24 haynie HO , personally i like a capped boat but not having that cap gives you a ton more space .

Montauk17 04-25-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 247040)
something that grows between midget's legs when they dont have arms long enough to reach down there to wash

*****!!!! Dude that is hilarious,good one!!

fishinpox 04-25-2011 06:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" Do you know the meaning of SMEGMA

Huntin FOOL:
something that grows between midget's legs when they dont have arms long enough to reach down there to wash



:*****::*****::*****::*****::*****::*****::*****:I NTRODUCING!!!!!!! W-REX!!

Montauk17 04-25-2011 06:39 PM

Ahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha.....Salty could use his watermelon head as a arm rest.

"W" 04-25-2011 06:39 PM

*****......ill give u an A +

fishinpox 04-25-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 247127)
Ahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha.....Salty could use his watermelon head as a arm rest.


***** w weighs 147 lbs...of which his dome is 92.7 lbs and the rest is all belly!!!!:*****::*****: sure as hell aint arms or hair on top that watermelon that takes up any weight!!!

SaltyShaw 04-25-2011 06:49 PM

Hahahaha

longsidelandry 04-25-2011 08:16 PM

***** his chest waders only go up to Salty's waist!!!!!

"W" 04-25-2011 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 247181)
***** his chest waders only go up to Salty's waist!!!!!

That was my best shot to drown him and I missed it.....damn!!!

BayBolt23 04-25-2011 08:58 PM

This is some funny arse shiot here! Yall boys is crazy

all star rod 04-25-2011 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 247131)
***** w weighs 147 lbs...of which his dome is 92.7 lbs and the rest is all belly!!!!:*****::*****: sure as hell aint arms or hair on top that watermelon that takes up any weight!!!

Wrong, his EGO weights 146 lbs and his bull c h i t is the other 1 lb...

BossHog 04-25-2011 10:19 PM

I really don't know any of y'all even W but I have ran and worked out of every boat on the market and W and LAngler can tell u that. Haynies really are the ****. I run a 65,000 bay boat that barley rides like a haynie but doesn't fish as good

bayouchub 04-25-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossHog (Post 247286)
I really don't know any of y'all even W but I have ran and worked out of every boat on the market and W and LAngler can tell u that. Haynies really are the ****. I run a 65,000 bay boat that barley rides like a haynie but doesn't fish as good

What boat is this?

BossHog 04-25-2011 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bayouchub (Post 247289)
What boat is this?

24ft lake&bay

PUREBAY2200 04-25-2011 10:31 PM

Re
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BossHog (Post 247290)
24ft lake&bay

Ur full of "hog c h i t"....... Or maybe u just can't drive a boat.

BossHog 04-25-2011 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 247291)
Ur full of "hog c h i t"....... Or maybe u just can't drive a boat.

Lol ok I can't drive a boat I'm sry I've been guiding on biglake for 10yrs.....u wanta teach me how to drive a boat?

PUREBAY2200 04-25-2011 10:44 PM

Lol
Then Ur fill of hog wash.
No way a lake & bay out does a haynie n the way u describe.

BossHog 04-25-2011 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 247296)
Lol
Then Ur fill of hog wash.
No way a lake & bay out does a haynie n the way u describe.

U actually think I would put down my boat over a hayine. Haynie actully takes the lake chop better but doesn't hang in rough seas in the gulf, but fishes better than any boat I've had(quiet).

And apparently u have never been in a 24lake&bay


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted