SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ask Fool about this!! (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1941)

CatDaddy 08-06-2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler (Post 29737)
one time this past winter i hade to rush my little 16 year old sister to the ER cause she had 104 degree fever and was on the virge of death...and when we get there i carry her in and as soon as i got in there the nurses and doctors where taking care of her...and the Monkeys in that place went ape S hit....one of em screamed at mah momma cause she said she had been there with her baby for 3 hours and he had a cut on his leg...well needless to say momma put her in her place...but it was ridiculous how much these apes complain in there...i mean here is mah sister in septic shock and all they can do is b itch about how they been there with there babys who got cuts and bruises...damn shame..and we pay for them..


Damn shame.... I think if i was in a situation like that with my daughter or close family, that would have been a prime oppourtunity to "loose my s**t"... Effin apes....

LittleRob 08-06-2009 12:09 PM

Whose going to pay for the repairs at Hebert's launch.

"W" 08-06-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleRob (Post 29747)
Whose going to pay for the repairs at Hebert's launch.


Well Once I get my check....I may help....:*****::*****::*****:....One guy @ the Hospital last night did ask me if I was sueing!!!! I told him I slipped and it was my falult...He said SHOOOT I would get a check!!!!:pissed: Thats why he was in the emergency ROOM....Im sure to sue someone.....I told my wife when we was leaving DONT HIT NOBODY go SLOW...THis is OBAMA Nation here.......SUE...FREE....NO Jobs....No insurance......No worry....

southern151 08-06-2009 06:26 PM

:pissed::pissed::pissed:The more I think about it, the madder I get!!!! Just remember all my hard-working American friends...If you're gonna hit em, kill em! That way, they can't sue! I wish one would b i t ch if I took my sister or son in for a dire emergency. I'd be willing to bet that their emergency would suddenly become as urgent as mine!!! On the flip side, I pray that I never have to sit amongst them!!!:pissed::pissed::pissed:

"W" 08-06-2009 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 29891)
:pissed::pissed::pissed:The more I think about it, the madder I get!!!! Just remember all my hard-working American friends...If you're gonna hit em, kill em! That way, they can't sue! I wish one would b i t ch if I took my sister or son in for a dire emergency. I'd be willing to bet that their emergency would suddenly become as urgent as mine!!! On the flip side, I pray that I never have to sit amongst them!!!:pissed::pissed::pissed:


I hope thay had to sit there until Midnight.....I walked out with my a big :D....... Bunch of No working sorry Americans.....Boy it just burns :pissed::pissed: my....U KNow WHat......I knew the RN and out of all the ones that were there 2 of us had a real injury....I got stitches and one lady had heart problems....Rest had colds,clap,Weed lack of,just to get pain pills,Baby needed something free,to use the phone, get a free something......:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pi ssed::pissed:

Ray 08-06-2009 08:33 PM

It takes a lot to make me go to a doctor, much less a hospital.
I go to the "doc in a box" on Lake St., they have some good doctors there.
I had 27 stitches in my left middle finger a couple months ago. Never went
back. I just tookt he stitches out myself a couple weeks later.
Last time I went to an emergency room at the hospital, my appendix ruptured.

LaAngler 08-06-2009 10:26 PM

read in the times of acadiana today about the number of unemployed people in our workforce..........they said it was because of elderly/young kids & stay at home moms.....ya right

LittleRob 08-07-2009 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 29966)
It takes a lot to make me go to a doctor, much less a hospital.
I go to the "doc in a box" on Lake St., they have some good doctors there.
I had 27 stitches in my left middle finger a couple months ago. Never went
back. I just tookt he stitches out myself a couple weeks later.
Last time I went to an emergency room at the hospital, my appendix ruptured.


Don't stick the bird at your wife while she has a knife.:p:p:p

Zachary Boy 08-07-2009 07:55 AM

Over here in Baton Rouge the gansta's are popping caps on each other on a daily or should I say hourly basis. EMS has to bring them to the nearest hospital. My point is if it cost $40,000 to extract the lead out of the bottom feeder, everyone in the hospital with insurance will pay for the fix-up. It's called cost shifting or cost sharing. The way I see it they are already getting FREE healthcare. In regards to all the 'sue happy' people in this state I blame all the ambulance chasers (lawyers). There used to be a day and time when a lawyer would be dis-barred for taking on 'frivolous' law suits. Now it's the norm. They advertise constantly on T.V. "Got your check? Call Joe Blow Law Firm". Doctors have to pay so much for malpractice insurance so they just pass it down the line. If they want to get a grip on health insurance cost and auto insurance cost, they need to start with 'tort-reform'. Meanwhile we just trudge along in the "sue-me" state while others wait for their 'mailbox-money'...:work::work:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted