SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who's Hynie? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20952)

weedeater 07-18-2011 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1fastmerc (Post 288878)
I get scared everytime I get in your boat because we are guaranteed to run out gas and need a tow. :-p

that crap cost to much, I fig why burn mine when I can burn someone else's

1fastmerc 07-18-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 288882)
that crap cost to much, I fig why burn mine when I can burn someone else's

That explains alot.

Tiger260 07-18-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1fastmerc (Post 288811)
Sorry buddy. I was just wondering if it was a Saltycajun member. Me and my wife are the one who drove by looking at your rig just as you were getting out of truck. I noticed you were in a hurry just thought you were going night fishing. By the way you have a fine setup.

No problem. I was just trying to get in/out ASAP. You should've stopped me. I'm always up for talking about the boat. Actually ask cmdrost, I'm up for talking about anything anytime!! Lol. Thanks for the compliment. Flag me down on the lake if you ever see me...pass you!!!

weedeater 07-18-2011 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger260 (Post 288983)
No problem. I was just trying to get in/out ASAP. You should've stopped me. I'm always up for talking about the boat. Actually ask cmdrost, I'm up for talking about anything anytime!! Lol. Thanks for the compliment. Flag me down on the lake if you ever see me...pass you!!!

sounds like you are challenging the mighty "Pink Boat:D"

Tiger260 07-19-2011 08:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by drpuldo (Post 288791)
lets see the boat

Here ye have it!

southern151 07-19-2011 08:42 AM

Nice rig!!!!

SaltyShaw 07-19-2011 08:44 AM

Sick!! Love seeing a zuki out back!

YellowMouth7 07-19-2011 09:25 AM

Beautiful

weedeater 07-19-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger260 (Post 289137)
Here ye have it!


What that thing run with a zuki on it

1fastmerc 07-19-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger260 (Post 289137)
Here ye have it!

That's the one.

1fastmerc 07-19-2011 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger260 (Post 288983)
No problem. I was just trying to get in/out ASAP. You should've stopped me. I'm always up for talking about the boat. Actually ask cmdrost, I'm up for talking about anything anytime!! Lol. Thanks for the compliment. Flag me down on the lake if you ever see me...pass you!!!

I woulda but was a date with the wife. I might woulda been in trouble if I would of started that conversation up. Look for a red 1648 with a 40 merc on it.

Tiger260 07-19-2011 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 289345)
What that thing run with a zuki on it

I've hit 64 trying to top it out. Might get a tad more since a new prop mod. It's the 250SS with a 12" setback. Running a modified 27p Bravo1. Noone in town would service a Merc on a Haynie when I bought it. Henderson and Lake Area are Merc service centers now though.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted