SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Nautic Star??? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33700)

tchauvin 07-13-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getonfish (Post 460698)
Ok guys, so I am suppose to go sign on the dotted line for my new Nautic Star. I am buying that first Shallow Bay version of the 2110se posted in the boating section.

My question is this, I know there are a few guys on here that dont seem to be very positive about Nautic Star and im wondering why?

Is there something in the same price range (low 40s rigged out) that I should be considering?

I can give you some info,,,my good friend owned and just sold a 22ft. He had to send it back 2 times to the factory due to transom seperation! and both times tehy didnt fix it, only fixed all the spider cracked gel coat. So the last time he brought it to a fiberglass shop locally and they fixed it...

Fiberglass guy said it delaminated caused they didnt do it right from teh get go...also,,,he claimed it to be a very wet and rough ride...

all i can give..

getonfish 07-13-2012 10:23 AM

Thanks for the input. Is your friend from Houma? I think I spoke with him about his boat.

tchauvin 07-13-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getonfish (Post 461811)
Thanks for the input. Is your friend from Houma? I think I spoke with him about his boat.


Yes, sold the boat last week. I know **** happens, but i rather know i have a solid boat ya know...i hear other good things about them, but i know i run in a lot of open water so i have to have a good built and good riding boat..

tchauvin 07-13-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tchauvin (Post 461856)
Yes, sold the boat last week. I know **** happens, but i rather know i have a solid boat ya know...i hear other good things about them, but i know i run in a lot of open water so i have to have a good built and good riding boat..


also,,,i know most boats now have a lifetime warranty and would love to hear from other poeple who has had to use their warranty and how they were treated....

i hope others chime in..

tchauvin 07-13-2012 12:07 PM

[

kveille 07-18-2012 09:32 PM

Did you make a decision?

SaltyShaw 07-18-2012 09:49 PM

I really hope you went with the frontier, they are sweet boats I think anyone would love paired with a Suzuki.
If I wasn't guiding I would definitely have a frontier or BlackJack!

inchspinner 07-18-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kveille (Post 464651)
Did you make a decision?

Spoke with him yest. he ordered the frontier from LAM...should be the first frontier with his color choice, should look gangsta.....i wont ruin the color:)

kcinnick 07-18-2012 10:24 PM

Anybody know where I can get some detailed information about the frontier 210? It is almost as big as the Seahunt BX22 and looks to cost a few grand less and gets good reviews. Only thing is, I think the NauticStar I am looking at might be a little better with more seating to keep the wife happy.

2ndamendment 07-18-2012 10:24 PM

What outboard and HP did he go with?

PaulMyers 07-18-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcinnick (Post 464677)
Anybody know where I can get some detailed information about the frontier 210? It is almost as big as the Seahunt BX22 and looks to cost a few grand less and gets good reviews. Only thing is, I think the NauticStar I am looking at might be a little better with more seating to keep the wife happy.

Go to Lake Area Marine and talk to Kyle or Gerald. Tell them PaulMyers on SaltyCajun sent you. They'll hook you up.

PaulMyers 07-18-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2ndamendment (Post 464678)
What outboard and HP did he go with?

175 Zuk

Spinna, you're right about the color scheme. Gonna look sharp!

jchief 07-18-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcinnick (Post 464677)
Anybody know where I can get some detailed information about the frontier 210? It is almost as big as the Seahunt BX22 and looks to cost a few grand less and gets good reviews. Only thing is, I think the NauticStar I am looking at might be a little better with more seating to keep the wife happy.

What info. I have a 09 210 and love the boat. It has jump seats in the back, leaning post and seat in front of console. seat 5 easily

jchief 07-18-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 464687)
175 Zuk

Spinna, you're right about the color scheme. Gonna look sharp!

Definately interested in the performance numbers with the 175 when you get it.

PaulMyers 07-18-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 464689)
Definately interested in the performance numbers with the 175 when you get it.

Not me silly!

But I think his boat is 4~6 weeks out.

PaulMyers 07-18-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inchspinner (Post 464674)
Spoke with him yest. he ordered the frontier from LAM...should be the first frontier with his color choice, should look gangsta.....i wont ruin the color:)

Chris, I went by LAM today. You should see the color schemes on the two 2013 BlackJacks Kyle was ordering today for stock. I bet they won't stay on the floor for more than a week or two.

jchief 07-18-2012 10:50 PM

I know it aint you, but you posted it.

inchspinner 07-18-2012 11:08 PM

Paul what were the color schemes....

mikedatiger 07-18-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inchspinner (Post 464701)
Paul what were the color schemes....

Yeah, spill the beans. I am still talking to him about one and have a color scheme in mind but don't know if I will pull the trigger.

PaulMyers 07-18-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inchspinner (Post 464701)
Paul what were the color schemes....

Black hulls, white interiors, 2-tone seating but I won't tell you the stripes. I got to leave something to the imagination! :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted