SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   12-16-12 trout cleaning video (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39600)

bmac 07-02-2013 11:15 AM

Bookmarked that video. Now I just need to learn to catch fish so I can get some practice cleaning them!

Clampy 07-02-2013 11:40 AM

All you gotta do is launch early and follow a Haynie.


"Its Just a Ride "

CajunSteelsetter 07-02-2013 11:57 AM

:*****:^^

mr crab 07-02-2013 01:03 PM

I have never seen that way before. I'll try it net time. looks easier than how I do it now. Thanks for posting the video.

Montauk17 07-02-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr crab (Post 600841)
I have never seen that way before. I'll try it net time. looks easier than how I do it now. Thanks for posting the video.

You will never go back to cleaning them any other way.

swamp snorkler 07-02-2013 01:33 PM

I agree I showed my neighbor how to clean them like that 7 years ago and he never went back to the other way.

bmac 07-02-2013 05:02 PM

Will it work for reds also?

Sea-Trac Offshore 07-02-2013 05:49 PM

I have always done it like that. Very fast. Keeps everything together and less mess.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted