SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hunting Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Limits? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47843)

Vermillionaire 09-15-2013 08:50 PM

22 btwn 7 of us in Perry.

Brad, no birds in Roanoke?

AubreyLaHaye458 09-15-2013 09:26 PM

48 yesterday and 39 this morning.

bgizzle 09-15-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vermillionaire (Post 627576)
22 btwn 7 of us in Perry.

Brad, no birds in Roanoke?

Some. Sounds like north wind pushed em south of Interstate.

RigRatNoMeaux 09-15-2013 09:45 PM

5 man limit of 30 today the blind did the same yesterday. Hunted I thornwell

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Reefman 09-16-2013 09:22 AM

Limited both Sat and Sun in GC south of the Church. Tons of birds Sat but only singles and doubles flying Sun. Birds worked better to the dekes on Sunday.

all star rod 09-16-2013 10:35 AM

2 of us got 10 this morning.

Bucoo 09-16-2013 04:27 PM

Only got 1 this morning

Jordan 09-16-2013 04:37 PM

Had 0 all weekend......

bgizzle 09-16-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RigRatNoMeaux (Post 627601)
5 man limit of 30 today the blind did the same yesterday. Hunted I thornwell

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Any big groups?

RigRatNoMeaux 09-16-2013 05:43 PM

Lots of groups of 6 or better. Quite a few singles and doubles to. They only got 16 today. Hardly any birds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Fourreel 09-16-2013 05:44 PM

Brother in law scratched over the weekend at our blind in Gueydan. Spoke to another buddy who has a very good blind in Gueydan, killed 4 on Saturday and scratched this morning.

huntin fool 09-16-2013 08:56 PM

Got a text from a relative in Arkansas.
Birds really showed up big time yesterday and today he said for them.
Maybe this weekend will be better.
Damn ACT has me missing Saturday, but friday Sunday and Monday are on

all star rod 09-16-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgizzle (Post 627843)
Any big groups?

Bigrizzle you and your group are deleting the population????

What is you / crew KIA so far?????











BTW, remember to bounce DA hen....:D

bgizzle 09-16-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 627980)
Got a text from a relative in Arkansas.
Birds really showed up big time yesterday and today he said for them.
Maybe this weekend will be better.
Damn ACT has me missing Saturday, but friday Sunday and Monday are on

Answer all c's you'll get at least a 12! Lol. Good luck with that! Way more important than teal! I lucked out n got a 24 first time. I think they Mis calculated! ;)

bgizzle 09-16-2013 09:08 PM

252 so far! ;) hunting in white tees n nikes.... Teal don't know how to act! No really tho it hasn't been what we expected. By far.

huntin fool 09-16-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgizzle (Post 627996)
Answer all c's you'll get at least a 12! Lol. Good luck with that! Way more important than teal! I lucked out n got a 24 first time. I think they Mis calculated! ;)

I'm going to bounce da hen and see if the teacher giving the test will want some... 3rd time taking it shooting for that 28

Bucoo 09-16-2013 09:14 PM

That's what I like about teal season. I can hunt everyday of the season and still be to school on time. Most of the time by the time that I need to leave I can make a pretty decent hunt. I do that the whole first split but when the second split Comes around it don't pay bc I only have like 15 min to hunt.

MarshRat89 09-17-2013 07:41 AM

Still very few birds in our area. Scratched this morning north of Indian bayou at a buddy's farm. It's depressing so far. Heading back to our farm tomorrow.

Super Spook 09-17-2013 08:04 AM

Limit Saturday, 17 Sunday, and 11 yesterday. Hunted in Klondike and South Roanoke area. Hopefully we get a big push with this Full Moon and front this weekend.

Dink 09-17-2013 08:04 AM

Were doing better than I thought we would do. Yesterday was good, this morning not so much


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted