SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Phil Robertson suspended (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50148)

Duck Butter 12-19-2013 08:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
clearly just another case of

duckman1911 12-19-2013 09:16 AM

I have never watched a single episode of DD but am very happy for the Robertson family and what they have accomplished. Unfortunatly we now live in a country with too many panzy azz people that get their feelings hurt too easily.

boatdriver 12-19-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top Dawg (Post 652954)
What rights do they not have that straight ppl do have? Why should they have extra rights because they are gay?

I've always wondered the same thing! Same thing with all minority groups!! Seems the term "entitled" comes into play with minorities...

fishfighter 12-19-2013 09:21 AM

hahaha

1 Attachment(s)
good for Phil, the world is falling apart around us

Ragin_Cajun 12-19-2013 09:32 AM

I think Hank, Phil and Paula ought to get to gether and form their own show.

"Singing, Shooting & Cooking done our way". It would turn into a cult following!

Then they need to run for office!

Duck Butter 12-19-2013 09:37 AM

This is going to be interesting to watch how it all unfolds. The show itself HAD to be running out of ideas, couldn't see it going much longer. The merchandise is where they are making bank and I would think the value of the merchandise just went way up as people are going to try and get it while they can. I would foresee the big stores dropping their merchandise though (Wal-Marks in particular):confused:

If anyone goes to West Monroe and checks out their store, there is never ever less than 50 vehicles in the parking lot and always a line out the door to get in. I can only see that increasing for the future as conservatives are going to want to make a statement.

Phil Robertson is about to make even more money off bumper stickers with his quote on vajayjays:grinpimp:

duckman1911 12-19-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Butter (Post 652971)
This is going to be interesting to watch how it all unfolds. The show itself HAD to be running out of ideas, couldn't see it going much longer. The merchandise is where they are making bank and I would think the value of the merchandise just went way up as people are going to try and get it while they can. I would foresee the big stores dropping their merchandise though (Wal-Marks in particular):confused:

If anyone goes to West Monroe and checks out their store, there is never ever less than 50 vehicles in the parking lot and always a line out the door to get in. I can only see that increasing for the future as conservatives are going to want to make a statement.

Phil Robertson is about to make even more money off bumper stickers with his quote on vajayjays:grinpimp:

They are making a killing off of duck dynasty merchandise. My wife and I have made a game out of finding the most ridiculous duck dynasty products. She still has me beat with those damn DD christmas sugar cookies.

Clampy 12-19-2013 09:48 AM

[QUOTE=Top Dawg;652954]What rights do they not have that straight ppl do have? Why should they have extra rights because
I can get married in 50 states not 14 for starters.

No one is advocating extra rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Dawg 12-19-2013 10:06 AM

Ok Just making sure. Always hear "gay rights" last time I checked everyone has the same rights. Minority groups want "extra" rights. Everyone can get married in 50 states.

RickLafayette 12-19-2013 10:18 AM

Alec Baldwin can threaten his ex wife, his daughter, photographers, make one gay slur after another for years and, as a reward he has been given a tv series and commercial endorsements. Also, that vile (rhymes with maggot) Martin Bashir talks about defacating in Sarah Palin's mouth and he still kept his job on MSNBC until he resigned w/o any pressure from MSNBC.

Goosepond Monster 12-19-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckman1911 (Post 652977)
They are making a killing off of duck dynasty merchandise. My wife and I have made a game out of finding the most ridiculous duck dynasty products. She still has me beat with those damn DD christmas sugar cookies.

I saw dog biscuits at a farm store last summer.

Shrabs 12-19-2013 10:51 AM

OK, so you can't fire someone for being gay, but you can fire someone who doesn't agree with being gay?

fishfighter 12-19-2013 10:55 AM

yeahp

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrabs (Post 652992)
OK, so you can't fire someone for being gay, but you can fire someone who doesn't agree with being gay?

well yeah this is

R@DOG 12-19-2013 11:10 AM

keschun

how dont thiink vajayj is beter than mens but?

Sightwindow 12-19-2013 11:12 AM

The show is a hit, but it's not infallible to advertisers' behavior, which is to run for the hills for a while. By suspending him, they're trying to save the show.

And why there wasn't a publicist on hand for a GQ interview I have no idea.

Clampy 12-19-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickLafayette (Post 652986)
Alec Baldwin can threaten his ex wife, his daughter, photographers, make one gay slur after another for years and, as a reward he has been given a tv series and commercial endorsements. Also, that vile (rhymes with maggot) Martin Bashir talks about defacating in Sarah Palin's mouth and he still kept his job on MSNBC until he resigned w/o any pressure from MSNBC.

Good point but I think Martin got fired or resigned.

Clampy 12-19-2013 11:16 AM

http://youtu.be/W3alLn3JfOU

Garfish 12-19-2013 12:24 PM

Good for you Phil.
First amendment?
John Q. Public will rally round him for saying what he feels.

Clampy 12-19-2013 01:24 PM

Here y'all go

https://m.facebook.com/Philrobertson...FaIT2GQLA&_rdr

Top Dawg 12-19-2013 01:24 PM

Not really a big bobby jindal fan but I'm glad to see him backin ole Phil.