SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Louisiana Ashley Madison Hack data (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61408)

Duffy.yyz 08-25-2015 01:55 PM

When I was in 6th grade, I blew about 400 dollars of my parents money on porn...I got caught lol I learned my lesson

"W" 08-25-2015 01:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
In other news !! I killed this big Azz gar in boat stalls

Duffy.yyz 08-25-2015 02:04 PM

Ha, got em!

duckman1911 08-25-2015 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffy.yyz (Post 770261)
Unless the user agreed to some sort of privacy, then oh well. But, If you are dumb enough to partake in this, then you deserve it.

Their files were hacked and you don't call that theft? Good thing you're the judge. I guess I missed that post. Just because they sin differently than you doesn't make you any better.

Nickt87 08-25-2015 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffy.yyz (Post 770262)
When I was in 6th grade, I blew about 400 dollars of my parents money on porn...I got caught lol I learned my lesson


400 bones in 6th grade?! Pooyi! Bet your package appreciated you getting caught, prolly was in some desperate need of a couple days off! :*****:

Duffy.yyz 08-25-2015 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckman1911 (Post 770265)
Their files were hacked and you don't call that theft? Good thing you're the judge. I guess I missed that post. Just because they sin differently than you doesn't make you any better.

I never said I was better than anyone.

Andy C 08-25-2015 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffy.yyz (Post 770259)
It wasn't theft...

So if I break into your house and take files it's not theft??
??

Duffy.yyz 08-25-2015 02:36 PM

My house isn't on the world wide web.

capt coonassty 08-25-2015 02:41 PM

Neither was this. It was stolen and then distributed.

FF_T_Warren 08-25-2015 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickt87 (Post 770266)
400 bones in 6th grade?! Pooyi! Bet your package appreciated you getting caught, prolly was in some desperate need of a couple days off! :*****:

Lmbo!!!!

Andy C 08-25-2015 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capt coonassty (Post 770275)
Neither was this. It was stolen and then distributed.

x10, anything can be stolen and then but on the net,

How bout this then someone hacks your cc company/ bank, and and clears out your money, all on the internet, it would not be theft??

southLA 08-25-2015 04:06 PM

It was stolen.

Spunt Drag 08-25-2015 04:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I understand what y'all are saying but we should keep an open mind and not project judgement on somebody just because they took their own life. There is just no way to know what they're dealing with. Sometimes even the bravest and most selfless people contemplate, and commit suicide.

T-Bone 08-25-2015 08:59 PM

http://www.kappit.com/img/pics/93758...1013_dahii.jpg

jl8200 08-25-2015 09:53 PM

Anyone suspect that Duckman might be on that list? He seems to be taking the side of the liars and cheaters.

duckman1911 08-25-2015 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jl8200 (Post 770345)
Anyone suspect that Duckman might be on that list? He seems to be taking the side of the liars and cheaters.

Not on there bro but nice try. Haven't looked and won't but I know I'm not there.
I'm taking the side of people who had info stolen from them. If you wana check just pm me. You can have my name. Got nothing to hide.

bjhooper82 08-25-2015 11:45 PM

I want to see the list!! Somebody post up a link again!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted