To hell with fishing, I'm gonna set up the octagon and bring the gloves. This tournament is going down in the history books.:*****::*****:
|
Quote:
Fix it for ya |
W can't handle the heat either! Too bad I love lil F"r! Or his arse would be TOAST! I am coming W. its gonna get FUGLY!
|
Quote:
Leave me outta this. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
"the pickle is the fugliest boat he's ever seen"~"W" calcashoux lake part deux. DING DING let the games begin |
Oh Salty< quity being a SISSY like Bruce! You have always been all talk, all garbage, all about baits, all about reels , all about OblowU, Never posted a fish except one farm raised Bass!~ Play ball, Salty! For once in your friggin life!
|
Wow, I am starting tolike thisplace! I haven't been to BAN CAMP in two hours and counting! Brucie must be changing his PAD!
|
da pickle
Welcome back gary. Glad ta see you will be back for the tourney.
need some folks to reprosent for the eastside. |
Quote:
:*****::*****::*****: Lost it on that one!!!!!! |
Quote:
Zeringue, I could take one of my trout and stuff all you've ever caught down it's throat. When you gonna grow up? |
It's been a couple of entertaining days here recently at the SC.
Keep up the good work. |
Quote:
You sir are a close second to salty with he one liners |
Quote:
Among my students, Bender is near the top. :smokin: |
Quote:
:*****::*****::*****: |
Quote:
Quote:
Why thanks teach, you are the best!!!!!! :rolleyes: |
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
:) |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
I got double If you SHOW UP to Find oUT:D |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted