SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   saltycajun throwdown (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2289)

Salty 08-20-2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Lake Blondie (Post 36307)
we need to do it when it's cool or cold so we can have a bonfire...that'd be nice...:D


You wanna snuggle...or rassle? :smokin:

speckdaddy 08-20-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 36398)
You wanna snuggle...or rassle? :smokin:

you cant rassle, ya got a broke hip from fool!:grinpimp:

Big Lake Blondie 08-20-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speckdaddy (Post 36397)
you cheatin on me girl??????? :eek:

nope...just most girls are catty and gossips, so I avoid them...The guys like to shoot the bull and have fun, so that's who I hang out with...

Big Lake Blondie 08-20-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 36398)
You wanna snuggle...or rassle? :smokin:

Can't we do both???:*****:

speckdaddy 08-20-2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Lake Blondie (Post 36403)
nope...just most girls are catty and gossips, so I avoid them...The guys like to shoot the bull and have fun, so that's who I hang out with...

damn i needa a gal like you. wez ya sistaz guh???:)

"W" 08-20-2009 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bay_slayer (Post 36380)
:eek::cool:
Fool's on the prowl


Fool.........BLB..said she will bring you some cookies and milk!!!!

huntin fool 08-20-2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 36406)
Fool.........BLB..said she will bring you some cookies and milk!!!!





:dance::churn:

i feel special :rolleyes:

Big Lake Blondie 08-20-2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speckdaddy (Post 36405)
damn i needa a gal like you. wez ya sistaz guh???:)

all married...lol...:D

Salty 08-20-2009 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Lake Blondie (Post 36404)
Can't we do both???:*****:

Sure, but we better rassle first....'cause then, all I'll be able to do is snuggle. :eek:

huntin fool 08-20-2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 36406)
Fool.........BLB..said she will bring you some cookies and milk!!!!


she said she would bring me some girls aswell :grinpimp:

Big Lake Blondie 08-20-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 36413)
she said she would bring me some girls aswell :grinpimp:

I love her, she's my niece, but she's high maintanence fool...you don't want that...need a country girl that likes the same you do...she hates hunting and fishing...:cry:

huntin fool 08-20-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Lake Blondie (Post 36416)
I love her, she's my niece, but she's high maintanence fool...you don't want that...need a country girl that likes the same you do...she hates hunting and fishing...:cry:



high maintence is good with me right now :D

bay_slayer 08-20-2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Lake Blondie (Post 36416)
I love her, she's my niece, but she's high maintanence fool...you don't want that...need a country girl that likes the same you do...she hates hunting and fishing...:cry:


I think Fool can "Turn" her. She'd be playin in the mud in no time!!!

Salty 08-20-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 36413)
she said she would bring me some girls aswell :grinpimp:



Fool, I thought you were alergic to.......well, you know. :smokin:

huntin fool 08-20-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 36425)
Fool, I thought you were alergic to.......well, you know. :smokin:

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:


Thats 2 different things!!



I'm allergic to the 4-legged cats :eek:

bay_slayer 08-20-2009 08:16 PM

LMAO:shaking::shaking::shaking::shaking:

Big Lake Blondie 08-20-2009 08:17 PM

Who corrupted Fool?!?! He's starting to go bad...:shaking::*****:

Salty 08-20-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 36428)
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:


Thats 2 different things!!



I'm allergic to the 4-legged cats :eek:


There's no difference...it's all........................GOSH, I wish this was the Gill Net! :smokin:

"W" 08-20-2009 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 36425)
Fool, I thought you were alergic to.......well, you know. :smokin:


:*****::*****::*****::cry::cry::cry:........Salty Aint right

bay_slayer 08-20-2009 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 36434)
There's no difference...it's all........................GOSH, I wish this was the Gill Net! :smokin:


HAHAHAHA......go ahead and say it Salty!!! Its all P**k ________

"W" 08-20-2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Lake Blondie (Post 36433)
Who corrupted Fool?!?! He's starting to go bad...:shaking::*****:


He will never spend a weekend with Salty again!!! Poor kid aint right any more:cry::cry:

Gerald 08-20-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 36420)
high maintence is good with me right now :D

Fool I don't think you have enough money for a high maintence girl and Fishing/Hunting.

She would have you giving them up.

coachlaw 08-20-2009 08:26 PM

I won't be able to make anything unless it's in the Summer. I gots to teach da kids all year long, plus I'm still de-Iking the camp I have here in Texas. I don't plan on being done with that 'til February. I'll meet up with y'all someday.

Big Lake Blondie 08-20-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerald (Post 36441)
Fool I don't think you have enough money for a high maintence girl and Fishing/Hunting.

She would have you giving them up.

no...trust me, we've tried breaking her and it ain't happening...she likes Hollister and Aeropostal boys...:D

huntin fool 08-20-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 36434)
There's no difference...it's all........................GOSH, I wish this was the Gill Net! :smokin:


can't help that this aint the net..someone wont change the age :rolleyes:


SALTY corrupted me!!~! :( lmao

Salty 08-20-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 36447)
can't help that this aint the net..someone wont change the age :rolleyes:


SALTY corrupted me!!~! :( lmao


Look, ya lil welcher....I fought to have the age lowered to 13 but I had to drag up before I got it written into law.

How you figger "Salty corrupted" you?

huntin fool 08-20-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 36453)
Look, ya lil welcher....I fought to have the age lowered to 13 but I had to drag up before I got it written into law.

How you figger "Salty corrupted" you?


sure :smokin:


its need to say "
The Gill Net is a private forum with an R-rating. You must be 13+ to enter. PM LaAngler to gain access.



you aint corrupted me

Salty 08-20-2009 08:38 PM

I'll tell ya what....Fool cusses like a sailor on them fishin' trips. :smokin:

huntin fool 08-20-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 36459)
I'll tell ya what....Fool cusses like a sailor on them fishin' trips. :smokin:


:shaking::shaking: i know somebody who was cussin like a sailor once they found out who bought the site :eek:

Big Lake Blondie 08-20-2009 08:39 PM

and how old is fool???:cool:

Salty 08-20-2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 36462)
:shaking::shaking: i know somebody who was cussin like a sailor once they found out who bought the site :eek:


Yeah, I know. And I tried to calm him down. :smokin:

Salty 08-20-2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Lake Blondie (Post 36463)
and how old is fool???:cool:


8

"W" 08-20-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 36466)
8

8 1/2:rotfl:

huntin fool 08-20-2009 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 36468)
8 1/2:rotfl:



better than being 30 and 4 foot tall :eek:
:*****::*****:


13 BLB..

Red Devil 08-20-2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 36471)
better than being 30 and 4 foot tall :eek:



13 BLB..

Oh SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salty 08-20-2009 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 36471)
better than being 30 and 4 foot tall :eek:
:*****::*****:


13 BLB..


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

Reel Bender 08-20-2009 08:51 PM

That was good was'nt it?

"W" 08-20-2009 08:52 PM

IM 31 Fool and 5' 4.....you welcher

huntin fool 08-20-2009 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 36483)
IM 31 Fool and 5' 4.....you welcher



i was close atleast :rolleyes:


i was told to "quit being AS nice..but still be kinda nice" to W..by 2 people :eek:



so gotta keep ya in-line

Salty 08-20-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 36483)
IM 31 Fool and 5' 4.....you welcher


He's gotten taller since he became a businessman.

ShadMan 09-30-2009 04:15 PM

Did this thing fall through the cracks? Any weekend except the weekend of 10/24 works for me. I would definitely make it a "family" event, though, until after dark. Dark-thirty is adult time. ;)

huntin fool 09-30-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadMan (Post 54969)
Did this thing fall through the cracks? Any weekend except the weekend of 10/24 works for me. I would definitely make it a "family" event, though, until after dark. Dark-thirty is adult time. ;)



Dark thrity? i dont know how yall do it in texas...but over in LA we crank up at 6:00 A.M PARTTAYYYY!

Deadly D 09-30-2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 54985)
Dark thrity? i dont know how yall do it in texas...but over in LA we crank up at 6:00 A.M PARTTAYYYY!

Fool what he is saying is after dark no one under the age of 21:*****:

Jordan 09-30-2009 04:38 PM

Its party at butt-crack-of-dawn-thirty

Jordan 09-30-2009 04:41 PM

Fool D is dislexic. He meant 12

huntin fool 09-30-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 54990)
Fool D is dislexic. He meant 12



:rolleyes: 12? lord i aint even started until round 1 a.m or so, thats when i "get crunk" as the obama supporters say :*****:

speckdaddy 09-30-2009 06:40 PM

buddys im finalizing the date as we speak itll be up as soon as possible

Jordan 09-30-2009 06:47 PM

Hmmm

chevyboy 09-30-2009 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speckdaddy (Post 35285)
ok guys heres the deal, i wanna show of hands as to who would wanna get together and have a lil party/get together. we can have it at my house, i live in lafayette. if thats too far or not feasible, lets do it at a state park or hell on the beach!!!! holla at me guys and ill get this ball rollin. dont tell me ya gonna show and dont, i want a true count of all my saltycajun bros. now, whos in?

lets show these guys how we throw a party from lafayette bro im in for this party you know i got ya nucka. ill help you get things rollin if you need help baw HOLLA PANKY!!!!!!

Dink 10-01-2009 06:45 AM

Jason...........You know I'm down.......Kids welcome till dark right???


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted