SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2010 End of Summer Beach Bash (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11474)

Red Devil 06-22-2010 08:44 AM

Do ya'll mind if I wear my Speedo ??????????

Jordan 06-22-2010 08:45 AM

yes, we mind !!

Red Devil 06-22-2010 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 167290)
yes, we mind !!

I wasn't askin you Pookie!!!!!!!!!

Jordan 06-22-2010 09:03 AM

whatever!!

Shawn Braquet 06-22-2010 10:44 AM

im so in on this got deer sausage, 8 man tent, 12X12 tent, generator, and four wheeler and 2 surf rods

Jordan 06-22-2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet (Post 167361)
im so in on this got deer sausage, 8 man tent, 12X12 tent, generator, and four wheeler and 2 surf rods


fergot to mention a broken trolling motor and alotttttttttaaaa beer !!!

Dink 06-22-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Devil (Post 167289)
Do ya'll mind if I wear my Speedo ??????????

Bring a matching one for Jordan????

RaginCagin 06-22-2010 11:42 AM

I am def. going to try and make it. I can bring meat and some horse shoes and other things that may be needed. I aint skeered to tube, I rather that then anyting else.

huntin fool 06-22-2010 11:43 AM

I'll bring a tent, washer boards,and a fold out table? OH SHAWN, MY WASHERS are in your truck....asterick you trying to steal them??

Shawn Braquet 06-22-2010 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 167406)
I'll bring a tent, washer boards,and a fold out table? OH SHAWN, MY WASHERS are in your truck....asterick you trying to steal them??

yeah saw them yesterday

huntin fool 06-22-2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet (Post 167444)
yeah saw them yesterday



Been missing them...:cry:
When dad get's off work, and we start working on those "1 pounders" we aint got nothing to do except stare at the wharf...no washers to play.

yak'em-n-stack'em 06-22-2010 04:10 PM

Red devil. I assumed that speedos were required

yak'em-n-stack'em 06-22-2010 04:22 PM

Red devil. I assumed that speedos were required

Jordan 06-22-2010 04:23 PM

i'll wear my thongs !!!!!

"W" 07-04-2010 11:04 AM

any new guys coming..........

Uncle Barty 07-04-2010 11:19 AM

last time i was near holly beach, i ended up in cameron parish jail on christmas eve. SPEC IN A BOX had to come bail me out...no lie!

huntin fool 07-04-2010 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insurance24/7 (Post 173107)
last time i was near holly beach, i ended up in cameron parish jail on christmas eve. SPEC IN A BOX had to come bail me out...no lie!



They actually let you out?.....
.........

Uncle Barty 07-04-2010 11:27 AM

i guess they where in the christmas spirit

Ray 07-04-2010 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insurance24/7 (Post 173110)
i guess they where in the christmas spirit

They just want your money.
Same with speeding tickets.

huntin fool 07-04-2010 11:49 AM

usually Cameron is that nice though...
Where you in the "portable" building or the real one


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted