SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   new addition (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28154)

mr crab 02-28-2012 09:02 AM

Nice stuff dude.

Salty 02-28-2012 03:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Poxy, you asked me about chrome Rat-L-Traps. Here's a technique that will work. I glued aluminum foil to this lipless crank. You can detail it however you want...just around the eyes and gill plates, or, you can paint the entire body with transparent paint and the foil will show through. Looks pretty cool when finished. Problem is...it has to be epoxied.

SaltyShaw 02-28-2012 06:00 PM

Sick salty absolutely plum tits my friend!!

jchief 02-28-2012 06:18 PM

????????????????????
 
:help:
Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltyShaw (Post 398605)
Sick salty absolutely plum tits my friend!!

Salty, I aint sure if he is complimenting you or not????????????????? :help:

SaltyShaw 02-28-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 398611)
:help:

Salty, I aint sure if he is complimenting you or not????????????????? :help:

Only the best compliment you can receive ...... Carry on

Salty 02-28-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 398611)
:help:

Salty, I aint sure if he is complimenting you or not????????????????? :help:

Ebonics. At least Ratdog uses real words.....just can't spell 'em. :cool:

Salty 02-28-2012 08:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mo sick tits.

Big Kahunaz 02-28-2012 09:43 PM

wow! that's some good looking crank baits you got there salty...and your mullet color scheme is the best i've seen on hard plastics. Thumbs up!

SaltyShaw 02-28-2012 09:52 PM

Yeh I want some of those mullets they look awesome salty nuts

Salty 02-28-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Kahunaz (Post 398748)
wow! that's some good looking crank baits you got there salty...and your mullet color scheme is the best i've seen on hard plastics. Thumbs up!

Thanks, man. That's praise comin' from someone who appreciates big trout.

Salty 02-28-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltyShaw (Post 398758)
Yeh I want some of those mullets they look awesome salty nuts

Dude, you killin' me with that lingo. :rotfl: :help: :work:

fishinpox 02-28-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 398546)
Poxy, you asked me about chrome Rat-L-Traps. Here's a technique that will work. I glued aluminum foil to this lipless crank. You can detail it however you want...just around the eyes and gill plates, or, you can paint the entire body with transparent paint and the foil will show through. Looks pretty cool when finished. Problem is...it has to be epoxied.

I sprayed pernt some in a jar n just brushed it on a rapala .... Musta worked pretty good cuz they were crushing it . Looks like crap though , yours looks way better n chrome mine turned out kinda dull , like silver

Salty 02-28-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 398788)
I sprayed pernt some in a jar n just brushed it on a rapala .... Musta worked pretty good cuz they were crushing it . Looks like crap though , yours looks way better n chrome mine turned out kinda dull , like silver

zirconium

:smokin:

You were trollin' Raps?

Doliver 02-29-2012 10:51 PM

Man I had jldsc get a few square bills from u just got them in today.let me tell y'all the pics on here dont do these baits any justice .these baits at bad to the bone.I sure would like to get some more from u . The square bills I got from u I got a tournament in Toledo next weekend il sure will be using them. I really would like to get some lipless cranks from u for sure. Do u have any crawfish colored ones?and silent? Any way keep up the good work salty ! U sure got a customer here !thanks

Salty 02-29-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doliver (Post 399139)
Man I had jldsc get a few square bills from u just got them in today.let me tell y'all the pics on here dont do these baits any justice .these baits at bad to the bone.I sure would like to get some more from u . The square bills I got from u I got a tournament in Toledo next weekend il sure will be using them. I really would like to get some lipless cranks from u for sure. Do u have any crawfish colored ones?and silent? Any way keep up the good work salty ! U sure got a customer here !thanks

Thanks, man, glad you like 'em. Just PM me what color lipless you want and I'll check it out. Haven't really seen any silent blanks, tho. Shippin' was impressive...mailed it yesterday. Wish I could get stuff that quick.

jldsc 02-29-2012 11:33 PM

Dude fo real..these things are awesome Salty get with me..Im gonnna put in another order bout the same size...I will beable to get rid of these things like hot cakes to all of Doliver and my peeps!! To all our SC people if you want some cranks you will not find a better looking bait than this the detail is out of this world..no off the shelf bait will come close to this!! GUYS GET YOU SOME!!!!

Salty 03-01-2012 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jldsc (Post 399168)
Dude fo real..these things are awesome Salty get with me..Im gonnna put in another order bout the same size...I will beable to get rid of these things like hot cakes to all of Doliver and my peeps!! To all our SC people if you want some cranks you will not find a better looking bait than this the detail is out of this world..no off the shelf bait will come close to this!! GUYS GET YOU SOME!!!!

Good deal, Jeremy. I'm tickled that y'all like the baits. I would be happy if you guys won that Toledo tourney, but, gotta tell ya...I'd be ecstatic if you won it with one of my cranks. :rolleyes: :smokin: Again, thanks for the kind words.

Salty 03-01-2012 04:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
red stuff

Jordan 03-01-2012 05:01 PM

Got mine in today also. Salty, will get you payment as soon as he pays up.

Salty 03-01-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 399393)
Got mine in today also. Salty, will get you payment as soon as he pays up.

:rotfl:

I didn't sell them to him. :smokin:

J/K...don't get upset.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted