SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Life sucks (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40945)

SaltyShaw 02-03-2013 03:42 PM

Pox for president!!
That's amazing what you did budd, not to many out there like that any more!

Hope your luck turns around for the best pook!
This summer we will make a little trip happen podnah


Capt. Kade Shaw

Nasty 02-03-2013 06:10 PM

Good people on saltycajun...POX!!!

Jordan 02-04-2013 09:05 AM

Hot water heater works like a dream. Had a buddy of mine hook it up because me and PVC dont really get along

ckinchen 02-04-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltyShaw (Post 544550)
Pox for president!!
That's amazing what you did budd, not to many out there like that any more!

Hope your luck turns around for the best pook!
This summer we will make a little trip happen podnah


Capt. Kade Shaw

Well said, x2

swamp snorkler 02-04-2013 09:45 AM

I'm sure Pox would rather help out a working man than a bum with no intentions of ever bettering themselves. Nice of you to help Jordan out Pox. Hanske glad you got your son some help.

southern151 02-04-2013 01:32 PM

I won't go into great detail here and now but, this site is filled with truly great people! I even went so far as to write about a few of them in the stories and tributes forum.

There was one particular member that was absolutely crucial to the kickstart of my business. The ol' "Peddling" guy plays it off as being nothing of any substance but, I would likely have never gotten off the ground without his help!

There's another one here that still plays a large role in our financials dept. The "bird's" generosity and patience to put up with some financially inept kid that likes fixing cars has helped keep us on top of our game! I've gotten more business education and motivation from him than he'd likely admit to!

Again, if you look around this site, you'll be amazed at how great these folks really are! I have seen it first-hand in my business and, I get to see it every year during Christmas time as well!

Pox, way to be another stellar example of how real the "fake internet" can be!

Jordan 02-04-2013 01:51 PM

Hooked up water heater and had SCALDING hot water in less than 30 minutes. Was nice to take a shower in my own home instead of going to my dads (next door) every night for the past week or so. I was told by the guy that installed it to take a shower, then turn water off to house and take pressure off pipes to make sure glue sets up good. Followed directions and all is well in the Franovich house.


Side note:::::: When removing a water heater, not only do you turn breaker off, you turn water off also. Found out the hard way (I knew better, was just excited and forgot this step). Took me about 20 towels and 5 times to empty a 5 gallon shop vac later to remove old water heater. Everyone was outside and no one was around me when this happened. It Sucked. Had to put a box fan in closet to dry drywall so mold dont grow. Original water heater was so old, the element was actually rusted out and had a hole in it which was causing breaker to trip out (what guy told me) Its all good now, washer and dryer work like a dream and so does the hot water. Life is amazing now. Mike, you truely are a good person, Like I said earlier in this post, you might seem like a douche bag to some, your amazing to others. If you need anything buddy, let me know.

swamp snorkler 02-04-2013 02:00 PM

Glad to see all is well Pookie

mriguy 02-04-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamp snorkler (Post 544909)
Glad to see all is well Pookie

x2

Jordan 02-04-2013 02:11 PM

Thanks to all as well to help boost my spirits. It means alot to me. Im not an emotional guy, actually some portray me as a douche bag (lack of a better term). I really love this site and I look at everyone on here (except ASR) as family. Im glad to be part of suck a fantastic website.

Finfeatherfur 02-04-2013 02:28 PM

If this makes you feel any better - made a traffic stop yesterday on a car that had a 2 year old walking around in the back seat. As I am getting the drivers license I can see the 23y/o male in the back seat getting nervous and trying to conceal something. I yank him out to find about 3 ozs of weed in a bag in plain view next to him. By the time I get him cuffed, I had to pull the bag from the 2 y/o that picked it up out of curiosity. Unemployed male.............................................w ait for it................................................ ...............................but had $865 CASH in his pocket!!!!

Enjoy your day Jordan! Hope this helps!!!!

Finfeatherfur 02-04-2013 02:33 PM

Pox - thumbs up buddy!

swamp snorkler 02-04-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur (Post 544914)
If this makes you feel any better - made a traffic stop yesterday on a car that had a 2 year old walking around in the back seat. As I am getting the drivers license I can see the 23y/o male in the back seat getting nervous and trying to conceal something. I yank him out to find about 3 ozs of weed in a bag in plain view next to him. By the time I get him cuffed, I had to pull the bag from the 2 y/o that picked it up out of curiosity. Unemployed male.............................................w ait for it................................................ ...............................but had $865 CASH in his pocket!!!!

Enjoy your day Jordan! Hope this helps!!!!


You better than me, I would have said he had $365 cash in his pocket.:smokin:










J/K, thanks for doing what you do too FFF

24carotgoldcoonass 02-04-2013 05:47 PM

This is why I love this site. Unselfishness. Wow.

budndawn 02-04-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24carotgoldcoonass (Post 544947)
This is why I love this site. Unselfishness. Wow.

X2

Wide Open 02-04-2013 09:02 PM

All BS aside Jordan jynxed me! Lol! Go to get in the shower this AM and zero hot water! I say's Com'on man really? SHO nuff, I was out! Evidently one of the thermostats or elements went out causing one to work over time, and popped one of the 30a fuse's feeding the monster!, soo about $50 bucks later and hour of my evening 2 new thermos, 2 elements , and 2 fuse's ,
The lady and I are back up in runnin! This was the icening on the cake to a badd weekend!
I hosted an agitated future mother-n-law! Nuff said!
1. Pox is a hero
2. Jordan's life's A Ok ( hot water) &(clean cloths) lol.
3. Mother n laws gone back to Thibodaux, and I scored sum major brownie points with the ole lady!!!

SuperDave 02-04-2013 09:17 PM

2013 sucks big time for me too. Just got my truck back from the shop on Friday.. $2481 plus $558 for a rental car for 3 weeks and now my girlfriend texted me a few hours ago saying her mom has cancer. No bueno fellas.

Wide Open 02-04-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperDave (Post 545005)
2013 sucks big time for me too. Just got my truck back from the shop on Friday.. $2481 plus $558 for a rental car for 3 weeks and now my girlfriend texted me a few hours ago saying her mom has cancer. No bueno fellas.

A couple days, even weeks w/o any of these monatary luxuries even come close to what those two lady's or the family, you included feel rite now! Best of wishes and prayer's to them and you Super Dave!!!

SuperDave 02-04-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wide Open (Post 545011)
A couple days, even weeks w/o any of these monatary luxuries even come close to what those two lady's or the family, you included feel rite now! Best of wishes and prayer's to them and you Super Dave!!!

Thank you Sir. I don't know any of details yet but hopefully they caught it soon enough.

What's so ironic is that I picked up a pink and white wrangler button up shirt yesterday at academy and showed it to the girlfriend (she likes pink) but as i put it up I noticed it had one of those breast cancer ribbons on it...

fishinpox 02-04-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wide Open (Post 545001)
All BS aside Jordan jynxed me! Lol! Go to get in the shower this AM and zero hot water! I say's Com'on man really? SHO nuff, I was out! Evidently one of the thermostats or elements went out causing one to work over time, and popped one of the 30a fuse's feeding the monster!, soo about $50 bucks later and hour of my evening 2 new thermos, 2 elements , and 2 fuse's ,
The lady and I are back up in runnin! This was the icening on the cake to a badd weekend!
I hosted an agitated future mother-n-law! Nuff said!
1. Pox is a hero
2. Jordan's life's A Ok ( hot water) &(clean cloths) lol.
3. Mother n laws gone back to Thibodaux, and I scored sum major brownie points with the ole lady!!!


hardly a hero, im just trying to make right for all the screwing up ive done in my wild days!! lol. but jordan did jinx me also ... sunday mornign mother in law called and said her water heater went out also .... round 2 !!! then today i came home from work to take a dump ...handled business, went to wash my hands....apparently i forgot to pay the bill !!! lmao no freakin water!! luckily my fiance gave me a bottle of handsanatizer for my truck !


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted