SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hunting Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   post those pictures of your retrievers (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48109)

speck-chaser 09-27-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feesherman (Post 631210)
Ahh a mutt. Don't understand why a breeder would purposely breed animals for undesirable traits. Makes no sense.

Wow, some people just cant leave anything alone!!! Talk crap about a breeder you don't even know. Yep, she looks pretty "undesirable" to me.:shaking: Well, shes my undesirable mutt, and prolly one of the best dogs Ive owned.

Feesherman 09-27-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speck-chaser (Post 631236)
Wow, some people just cant leave anything alone!!! Talk crap about a breeder you don't even know. Yep, she looks pretty "undesirable" to me.:shaking: Well, shes my undesirable mutt, and prolly one of the best dogs Ive owned.

Congrats man. Didn't say ur dog sucked. But any breeder that is breeding half breeds soley on color to make money is doin nothing but a disservice to the retriever line. It's not a silver lab cause der is no such thing. It's a half breed mutt and they are making their money because its the hip color. If u want a good retriever u buy a dog with a solid pedigree that has guaranteed hips and eyes. Not because it has racin stripes or a odd color or flames or spots or pinstripes.

Matt G 09-28-2013 07:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
That "back" command at work! The other one didn't listen so I traded him in for one with a head on him.

Attachment 56584

herohunts 09-28-2013 11:13 AM

reat pic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Bone (Post 631106)
Lap Dog

I like the pic. he looks like a laid back lab that for sure.

herohunts 09-28-2013 11:16 AM

come on man

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feesherman (Post 631210)
Ahh a mutt. Don't understand why a breeder would purposely breed animals for undesirable traits. Makes no sense.

If you dont have a kind thing to say about the mans dog . plz keep it to ya self . there was no need to say something like that bud.

herohunts 09-28-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speck-chaser (Post 631236)

Great looking dog man . you must be very pleased. The best dog i have ever hunted with was a silver lab my frend owned. Very good looking animals thats for sure.
Blow off what ole boy said. i would be honored to hunt or have a vet from our charity hunt behind your fine looking lab!!!

Feesherman 09-28-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herohunts (Post 631309)
If you dont have a kind thing to say about the mans dog . plz keep it to ya self . there was no need to say something like that bud.

Yes there is a need. A dog person should never be advocating mutts in what should be pure bred animals. IE labs. Folks should be turning their backs on such breeders that are just breeding for a color and money!

simplepeddler 09-28-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feesherman (Post 631321)
Yes there is a need. A dog person should never be advocating mutts in what should be pure bred animals. IE labs. Folks should be turning their backs on such breeders that are just breeding for a color and money!

I here your point from a purest.
But at the end of the day, this a gentleman's forum..........talking about a man's dog, or the like there of, is just down right bad form.

Your bigoted point is made. Bigot in it's purest definition

Feesherman 09-28-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplepeddler (Post 631343)
I here your point from a purest.
But at the end of the day, this a gentleman's forum..........talking about a man's dog, or the like there of, is just down right bad form.

Your bigeted point is made

Gentlemens forum or fairy tale forum? I mean it sounds like if it ain't all rainbows and unicorn milk we better keep the facts off the table. Are we really that thin skinned around here?

simplepeddler 09-28-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feesherman (Post 631345)
Gentlemens forum or fairy tale forum? I mean it sounds like if it ain't all rainbows and unicorn milk we better keep the facts off the table. Are we really that thin skinned around here?

LOL.......okay buddy your the tough guy that knows all about pure breeding of dogs....

I am thin skinned.

jldsc 09-28-2013 04:03 PM

hell id hunt with a dang Shih Tzu if it would retrieve ducks...who gives a sheeoot about the color if the do works..GOOD ENOUGH!!

Sent from an Apple Tree..

speck-chaser 09-28-2013 07:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Its all right fellas, I know what kind of dog I have and I know the breeder isn't just breeding for color,they do have different colors in their breeding stock, and they are all fine dogs. I would say my dogs dad has more qualities than just color. "Its better for people to think your a dumb a$$ than for you to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Feesherman 09-28-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speck-chaser (Post 631475)
"Its better for people to think your a dumb a$$ than for you to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Ur right and I couldn't have said it any better!!!!!!!

Top Dawg 09-28-2013 08:18 PM

Speck chaser, shake them haters off. I had a silver lab and he was awesome!

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/...d/5acbcabc.jpg

speck-chaser 09-28-2013 08:36 PM

Beautiful dog bro!! That's one shiny coat. A lot of beautiful dogs posted here.

Feesherman 09-28-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top Dawg (Post 631486)
Speck chaser, shake them haters off. I had a silver lab and he was awesome!

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/...d/5acbcabc.jpg

Wow now dats a pretty weimer

Goooh 09-28-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feesherman (Post 631508)
Wow now dats a pretty weimer

Fo sho

Sent

simplepeddler 09-29-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 631511)
Fo sho

Sent

Thought the same thing

jlincecum 09-29-2013 08:27 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Brutus before retirement...

bgizzle 09-29-2013 10:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 56661Attachment 56662Attachment 56663