SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Phil Robertson suspended (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50148)

Lake Chuck Duck 12-19-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R@DOG (Post 652998)
keschun

how dont thiink vajayj is beter than mens but?

Brace yourself guys, judging by the incoherence of this pos, we may have the real RATDOG back on our hands. Clever name change too!

BIG RED 1983 12-19-2013 01:34 PM

i see rat dog is alive and well welcome back

Goooh 12-19-2013 01:35 PM

We should boycott a&e indefinitely, regardless of if they put him back on or not.

Clampy 12-19-2013 01:40 PM

That's gotta be a burn handle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt G 12-19-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 653051)
We should boycott a&e indefinitely, regardless of if they put him back on or not.

That's what I'm screaming. They have shown their true colors and how coward they are to fold to the pressure of a few queers. A&E is no longer welcomed in my house...... Sucks too cause I love The First 48.

Top Dawg 12-19-2013 02:03 PM

In case anyone wanted to express their feelings

nancy.dubuc@aenetworks.com

abbe.raven@aenetworks.com

duckman1911 12-19-2013 02:48 PM

Oh Phil has an open invitation to move his show to The Blaze if he wants to leave A&E. That would be an interesting shift.

Reefman 12-19-2013 04:28 PM

Phil fell for the oldest trap in liberal broadcasting. Never, ever give personal opinions on religion and politics to a liberal media if you're a conservative religious believer. These broadcasting companies will do anything to bring down a cable network series that is out-preforming their prime time programs..... a program that promotes shooting guns, no drinking or drugs, no nudity or profanity and to top it off, horrors of horrors, a blessing at meal time at the end of each segment! Come on guys, they were gunning for Ol Phil and they got him.

MathGeek 12-19-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reefman (Post 653098)
Come on guys, they were gunning for Ol Phil and they got him.

I disagree. Phil isn't stupid. He knew what he was doing.

Goooh 12-19-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 653100)

Absolutely. If anything he trapped them, and was not passing an opportunity to spread his beliefs.

It was GQ and the interview was in the woods. GQ ain't exactly a rough and tumble publication, and definitely ain't conservative. Phil jumped all over the opportunity to get his word out on an even bigger stage...

Matt G 12-19-2013 05:12 PM

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-duck-dynasty--star-phil-robertson-digs-his-hole-a-little-deeper-by-also-stinging-african-americans-173821415.html

Now they are after him for being a racist. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I don't see anywhere in there where he is putting down black people. He simply said the ones he knew worked hard and were happy. People need to man the F up and quit getting butt hurt over everything.

Quote:

"I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person. Not once," the reality star said of growing up in pre-Civil-Rights-era Louisiana. "Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I'm with the blacks, because we're white trash. We're going across the field ... They're singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, 'I tell you what: These doggone white people' — not a word!"

Goooh 12-19-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 653116)
http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-duck-dynasty--star-phil-robertson-digs-his-hole-a-little-deeper-by-also-stinging-african-americans-173821415.html

Now they are after him for being a racist. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I don't see anywhere in there where he is putting down black people. He simply said the ones he knew worked hard and were happy. People need to man the F up and quit getting butt hurt over everything.

He said "blacks"!!! OMG

eman 12-19-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULPHITE (Post 652885)
Brings up a question....how many gay duck hunters are out there and are there gay mallards and what type of call do they respond to???

Lmao....

One w/ a lisp???

JC Caldwell 12-19-2013 05:43 PM

I think gay ducks respond to grunt calls.

Dogface 12-19-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathGeek (Post 653100)

I think you are exactly right.

2ndamendment 12-19-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogface (Post 653140)
I think you are exactly right.

Simply spreading the word just as our creator wants him too.

The homo's will be judged upon their passing......and that judging will not be good as the word describes

Dogface 12-19-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2ndamendment (Post 653149)
Simply spreading the word just as our creator wants him too.

The homo's will be judged upon their passing......and that judging will not be good as the word describes

Agreed!!!

getonfish 12-19-2013 07:39 PM

Apparently all the liberal idiots already forgot how the Chic-fil-A thing backfired on them.

southern151 12-19-2013 07:45 PM

Well, if they weren't known on the biggest stages of the world yesterday, they are today! Way to go, Phil!

specknation 12-19-2013 08:01 PM

I can't believe this topic is getting this # of post, frankly I could give a rats *** about the Duck show. And he knew better than to say what he said, it was his way of saying see ya I had enough.