SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boating Talk (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   W's official Haynie VS ????? Thread (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18016)

bayouchub 04-26-2011 10:32 AM

The fit and finish is pretty much the same.

evis102 04-26-2011 10:33 AM

The best outfit runs Tritons.

LaAngler 04-26-2011 10:35 AM

bosshog is the only person i know that has the luck to rig up a string or some junk and handline a 5 lb bass out of a drainage canal

or kill bucks on a public pipeline ;)

"W" 04-26-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evis102 (Post 247419)
The best outfit runs Tritons.

:*****::*****::*****::*****::*****::*****: Brian is a Beast....


You really dont think that do you??? 3rd at best....

bayouchub 04-26-2011 10:37 AM

W what do you think about the sea boss compared to the haynie?

"W" 04-26-2011 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bayouchub (Post 247427)
W what do you think about the sea boss compared to the haynie?


I think that your fishing skill level should not even be talking about one boat or the other until you own one or the other.....:rolleyes:

fishinpox 04-26-2011 10:41 AM

sea boss hull looks very similar to the sea pro

bayouchub 04-26-2011 10:43 AM

So how many pics do I have to post squatting on the front of my boat with a limit (15) of school trout before I am qualified to get your opinion on a boat?

fishinpox 04-26-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bayouchub (Post 247433)
So how many pics do I have to post squatting on the front of my boat with a limit (15) of school trout before I am qualified to get your opinion on a boat?


the imfamous redeye squat :*****::*****::*****::*****:

bayouchub 04-26-2011 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 247431)
sea boss hull looks very similar to the sea pro

It's a lower line boat than sea pro but made by sea pro. When they were in business. I'm just messin wit w to get his comparison.

"W" 04-26-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bayouchub (Post 247433)
So how many pics do I have to post squatting on the front of my boat with a limit (15) of school trout before I am qualified to get your opinion on a boat?


When you own a boat and put more than 2 days a month on the water..... Ur a pilgrim.. So ask other pilgrims becuase it dont matter what I think..... I already know.....Did my time...so do yours

PUREBAY2200 04-26-2011 10:49 AM

Re
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 247428)
I think that your fishing skill level should not even be talking about one boat or the other until you own one or the other.....:rolleyes:

In my opinion.... Nobody gives a C H I T about W opinion.. Nor needs his permission to state their opinion.
Ur like Napoleon..... But u aint got an army behind u... Just a bag of dink fish.

bayouchub 04-26-2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 247439)
When you own a boat and put more than 2 days a month on the water..... Ur a pilgrim.. So ask other pilgrims becuase it dont matter what I think..... I already know.....Did my time...so do yours

And how would you know when, where, and how long I have fished? Or if I have a boat?

"W" 04-26-2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 247440)
In my opinion.... Nobody gives a C H I T about W opinion.. Nor needs his permission to state their opinion.
Ur like Napoleon..... But u aint got an army behind u... Just a bag of dink fish.


Dink fish??? Hummmm Have you seen the fish we have been catching????

BTW...when you fish with HG this next week...They all run Haynie boats...:D

PUREBAY2200 04-26-2011 10:53 AM

Re
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 247439)
When you own a boat and put more than 2 days a month on the water..... Ur a pilgrim.. So ask other pilgrims becuase it dont matter what I think..... I already know.....Did my time...so do yours

Wrong..... Pretty sure if u own a boat and spend 2 days a a month on water u ...... HAVE A LIFE!!!!!
And priorities and responsibilities like wife, kids, a business to run etc.

This ain't a damn gang w...... " did my time"..... *** r u talkin about???
Get over urself... A 2step ladder will help.

"W" 04-26-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bayouchub (Post 247441)
And how would you know when, where, and how long I have fished? Or if I have a boat?


your buddys told me :shaking::shaking::shaking: but there is a redfish tourn this weekend if you want to man up and come get some?? Ill side bet you

you and edwards should come down and fish it...

PUREBAY2200 04-26-2011 10:57 AM

Re
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 247442)
Dink fish??? Hummmm Have you seen the fish we have been catching????

BTW...when you fish with HG this next week...They all run Haynie boats...:D

Considering u fish 200 days a year on the same lake... Yes those are dinks!! Lol

And I like haynie boats, just not worth the $$$$ in my opinion.
Thank god I'm an American and can have freedom of speech to voice my opinion:)

PUREBAY2200 04-26-2011 11:00 AM

Re
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 247447)
your buddys told me :shaking::shaking::shaking: but there is a redfish tourn this weekend if you want to man up and come get some?? Ill side bet you

you and edwards should come down and fish it...

I would love to come wax Ur bald headed azz this weekend..... But like i said earlier i got other priorities now. Fishin is in the back seat, same with bayou chub.

bayouchub 04-26-2011 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 247447)
your buddys told me :shaking::shaking::shaking: but there is a redfish tourn this weekend if you want to man up and come get some?? Ill side bet you

you and edwards should come down and fish it...

And who are my buddies that told you such a thing?

PUREBAY2200 04-26-2011 11:07 AM

W .... If Were a guide i could see having fishing rule Ur life, and having Ur identify tied to Fishin & Fishin knowledge & boats....... BUT...... Ur not a guide!!!!
Ur a meter calibrator, which is a good job.

U don't get paid to fish, u have to buy rods, reels, line, baits, Ur boat, Ur gas, Ur truck........
Buy for whatever reason u act like u get all this free, just bc Ur "W"

U were kicked off LAS.com
Kicked off saltycajun.com ; which u had a claim in.
Banned from numerous other sites...... But still act the same.
There is a name for that..... Insanity!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted