SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Navitable water ways (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22010)

boatdriver 08-13-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evis102 (Post 305644)
That's who we lease from. Bad thing is they have no more wells that far down so they do no road upkeep. Another hurricane and the road we be gone. But that may make it better for fishing since it will open all the marsh to the east to a greater influx of tide. When they installed the water control for Mud Lake it made a big difference in the amount of fish and shrimp coming out of that canal.

I believe those culverts are horrible for Mud Lake. We used to do the water quality monitoring inside there, and the surrounding marshes, your lease, and found that every summer would have a higher salt content than the previous year. I think DNR has cancelled that project. And you are correct, those board roads are rough and soon will be eroded.

huntin fool 08-13-2011 09:49 PM

Yea OUR canal is definately not state claimed. According to my past references and that site

:thefinger::p :rotfl:

Atleast weedeater understood it all.

fishinpox 08-13-2011 10:33 PM

Not west cove ,

weedeater 08-14-2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 305672)
Yea OUR canal is definately not state claimed. According to my past references and that site

:thefinger::p :rotfl:

Atleast weedeater understood it all.

I grew up with the Little Burns in my back yard and have shot many tree rats and a few ducks in there but always knew the risk of Mastrada( how ever you spell it) catchin us

huntin fool 08-14-2011 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 305711)
I grew up with the Little Burns in my back yard and have shot many tree rats and a few ducks in there but always knew the risk of Mastrada( how ever you spell it) catchin us

that dude will shoot ya too!!!

Gerald 08-15-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 305780)
that dude will shoot ya too!!!

Hey....watch that, you talking about my neighbor. Jim M. lives just down the road from me. At one time he owned most of the Moss Bluff property, including my property.

And he does usuall "carry" and has a bottle.....so be careful with him. He is a grouchy [and very rich] old man, and IMO it is because he does not have a women.

evis102 08-15-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerald (Post 306668)
Hey....watch that, you talking about my neighbor. Jim M. lives just down the road from me. At one time he owned most of the Moss Bluff property, including my property.

And he does usuall "carry" and has a bottle.....so be careful with him. He is a grouchy [and very rich] old man, and IMO it is because he does not have a women.

I wish he would shoot me so I could be young and rich.

Uncle Barty 08-15-2011 01:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)