- -
Nautic Star???
(
http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33700)
| cmdrost |
07-21-2012 10:12 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by getonfish
(Post 464742)
I did order the Frontier. It is Grey interior, grey hull with the black sides. The upholstery will be the new 2013 Blackjack 2 tone. Per Kyles recommendation I paired it with the 175 instead of the 200 Zuke. He said the performance is very similar and I saved 2500 bucks. Completely rigged out to the teeth it still came in $1000 under the Nautic Star.
Thanks guys for the recommendations and big thanks to Paul for recommending LAM.
|
Great boat! you won't be dissappointed! I've been talking w Kyle about the 175 Zuk. Sounds like a good fit for the boat.
|
| jchief |
07-21-2012 10:24 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrost
(Post 465612)
Great boat! you won't be dissappointed! I've been talking w Kyle about the 175 Zuk. Sounds like a good fit for the boat.
|
Chas, what kind of performance they talking about???
|
| PaulMyers |
07-21-2012 10:53 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrost
(Post 465612)
Great boat! you won't be dissappointed! I've been talking w Kyle about the 175 Zuk. Sounds like a good fit for the boat.
|
Kyle told me he had been talking to you about a new boat lately. What are you waiting for?
|
| PaulMyers |
07-21-2012 10:55 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchief
(Post 465617)
Chas, what kind of performance they talking about???
|
Jude, I think Kyle is going to re-rig one of the 2104's he has with a 175 in the next week or so. If he does we will know for sure. I can't wait to see those numbers!
|
| kcinnick |
07-21-2012 12:10 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndamendment
(Post 465514)
Visited K2's largest dealer two weeks ago and they already had 6 new 25's basically sold as soon as they arrive.
|
Who is K2's biggest dealer?
|
| cmdrost |
07-21-2012 12:25 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMyers
(Post 465634)
Kyle told me he had been talking to you about a new boat lately. What are you waiting for?
|
Gotta sell my 210 first. Been looking at the 2104 w 175 Zuk or 200 SHO.
|
| cmdrost |
07-21-2012 12:28 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchief
(Post 465617)
Chas, what kind of performance they talking about???
|
Well Kyle said the 175 was faster than the 200 on the bluewaves they tested. Lighter block w a diff injection w basically same HP. Says it has to be faster on the Frontier too. He's thinking upper 50's (58) w 175.
BSoileau re propped his again and hit 56 w his Zuk 150. I'm fixing to reprop mine too to see how much a diff it makes..
|
| PaulMyers |
07-21-2012 12:35 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrost
(Post 465673)
Well Kyle said the 175 was faster than the 200 on the bluewaves they tested. Lighter block w a diff injection w basically same HP. Says it has to be faster on the Frontier too. He's thinking upper 50's (58) w 175.
|
That better gear ratio should help the 175 also.
|
| BaseballFisherman |
07-21-2012 01:36 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMyers
(Post 464705)
Black hulls, white interiors, 2-tone seating but I won't tell you the stripes. I got to leave something to the imagination! :D
|
That's not cool. Errybody be crampin' my style! I just ordered a BJ with all black hull, black sides, cream interior, and cream upholstery with tan piping from LAM. No stripe - I'm going stealth mode so them freckled trout don't see me coming.
|
| PaulMyers |
07-21-2012 03:51 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballFisherman
(Post 465692)
That's not cool. Errybody be crampin' my style! I just ordered a BJ with all black hull, black sides, cream interior, and cream upholstery with tan piping from LAM. No stripe - I'm going stealth mode so them freckled trout don't see me coming.
|
That is going to be 1 fine looking sled you ordered. I can't wait to see pics.
|
| BaseballFisherman |
07-21-2012 04:44 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMyers
(Post 465723)
That is going to be 1 fine looking sled you ordered. I can't wait to see pics.
|
I'll try to post them before everyone else buys a black BlackJack too lol
|
| PaulMyers |
07-21-2012 05:16 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballFisherman
(Post 465730)
I'll try to post them before everyone else buys a black BlackJack too lol
|
You want me to get a pic of it while its being delivered? ;)
|
| Slidellkid |
07-21-2012 07:43 PM |
I think the Frontier will be both easier to sell from a resale standpoint and also depreciate less as well. Remember, it's important to think of resale a few years down the road because if a boat won't hold value well you will take a beating and you will have fewer dollars available to put towards a new boat.
|
| 2ndamendment |
07-22-2012 07:07 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcinnick
(Post 465669)
Who is K2's biggest dealer?
|
Did you get the PM I sent you regarding the DF175?
|
| 2ndamendment |
07-22-2012 07:15 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrost
(Post 465672)
Gotta sell my 210 first. Been looking at the 2104 w 175 Zuk or 200 SHO.
|
Saw one of the first 2013 model 2104 with SHO motor last week at a dealer. Nice boat.
|
| redfishing |
08-01-2012 04:25 PM |
redfishing
hey, im looking at buying a 2013 nautic star 2110 SE with a 150 four stroke yamaha....i want to use it as my fishing boat and be able to use it as a pleasure boat to pull kidos and not have to drop anyone off at the sandbar to play..it would be like driver two people in boat while one rides tube...is the 150 good enough for this boat??????
|
| PaulMyers |
08-01-2012 04:30 PM |
I would sure think so.
|
| getonfish |
08-01-2012 05:14 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfishing
(Post 470871)
hey, im looking at buying a 2013 nautic star 2110 SE with a 150 four stroke yamaha....i want to use it as my fishing boat and be able to use it as a pleasure boat to pull kidos and not have to drop anyone off at the sandbar to play..it would be like driver two people in boat while one rides tube...is the 150 good enough for this boat??????
|
the one I test drove felt like it had plenty of power for your needs. The 3 across seating is sure nice too.
|
| PaulMyers |
08-01-2012 05:27 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by getonfish
(Post 470888)
the one I test drove felt like it had plenty of power for your needs. The 3 across seating is sure nice too.
|
Aren't you getting the Frontier 2104?
|
| redfishing |
08-01-2012 05:32 PM |
Im curious about the speed?...i had a hurricaine 188gs that went 40mph at 6000 rpms with a 115 yamaha 4 stroke..im hearing people say rpms and mphs....for the NS 2110SE w/150. what would speeds and rpms be or rpms and mphs be...friend said that it would get 45mph thats just hard to believe with a 150?????????...input please...because im fixing to buy one....(2013 NS 2110SE)
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 AM. |
|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted