SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pooooooooof (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12083)

Montauk17 07-06-2010 12:26 PM

Fact of the matter is the is a hunting and fishing site,not a oilfield site. W getting in a pissing match with everyone is not a good image.

adamsfence 07-06-2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 174336)
I enjoyed some of the banter with him over the past year, but, for the betterment of the site, we did what had to be done....and, what he said couldn't be done.

i can't see what he said its been deleted but just making a statement that i enjoyed the bickering it was funny to me

Salty 07-06-2010 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamsfence (Post 174342)
i can't see what he said its been deleted but just making a statement that i enjoyed the bickering it was funny to me

It's not just about yesterday. That was just what sent him over the edge. I didn't push him.....I just gave him a gentle nudge.

If someone doesn't like me for my participation...sobeit.

whunter29 07-06-2010 12:38 PM

Bring back W as he was what makes this site great. He in my opinion is very entertaining. If you don't like him don't read his post. I can see how he shows his arrogance as was shown in his post about seat belt usage and a few other things. The man is a trout slayer and avid sportsman thats for sure.

Montauk17 07-06-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whunter29 (Post 174350)
Bring back W as he was what makes this site great. He in my opinion is very entertaining. If you don't like him don't read his post. I can see how he shows his arrogance as was shown in his post about seat belt usage and a few other things. The man is a trout slayer and avid sportsman thats for sure.

LOL thanks I needed that

yak'em-n-stack'em 07-06-2010 12:40 PM

Right

adamsfence 07-06-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 174345)
It's not just about yesterday. That was just what sent him over the edge. I didn't push him.....I just gave him a gentle nudge.

i like everyone that is my point everyone can have there own opion that is part of debate. i try not to get into the argueing so i will stay out of this...sorry

once again i can't see what happened last night so if i know him he was probly way overboard and needs a break i was just saying my peice

Salty 07-06-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whunter29 (Post 174350)

Check him out on facebook. He's done here.

eman 07-06-2010 12:41 PM

Even Napolean had to be exiled.

Salty 07-06-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamsfence (Post 174353)
i like everyone that is my point everyone can have there own opion that is part of debate. i try not to get into the argueing so i will stay out of this...sorry

once again i can't see what happened last night so if i know him he was probly way overboard and needs a break i was just saying my peice

I understand and have always enjoyed your posts.

specktator 07-06-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 174345)

So wait I get a PM from u a few days ago saying that u possibly might get banned for good. Then next thing I know, I get on and W banned for good. *** :cry: I have nothing bad to say about W. I been around pretty much since this site began. Him downplaying the oil spill was getting a little rediculous but other than that he seems like a good dude. Met him a few times. He really gone for good?

Is it October YET? 07-06-2010 12:44 PM

I may have to go to the SC bash just to watch him run his mouth and cry. You know he will still be there. Soap box in hand. Today is better than the day my son was born.

Salty 07-06-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eman (Post 174355)
Even Napolean had to be "concorde".

For those that don't understand......this is the way W spelled conquered.

Salty 07-06-2010 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by specktator (Post 174358)
So wait I get a PM from u a few days ago saying that u possibly might get banned for good. Then next thing I know, I get on and W banned for good. *** :cry: I have nothing bad to say about W. I been around pretty much since this site began. Him downplaying the oil spill was getting a little rediculous but other than that he seems like a good dude. Met him a few times. He really gone for good?

That was all part of the plan.

PUREBAY2200 07-06-2010 12:54 PM

Re

Quote:

Originally Posted by eman (Post 174355)
Even Napolean had to be exiled.

History repeats it's self.....

Cutty713 07-06-2010 12:56 PM

I'd like to see him back. I don't get to post as much as I'd like to. I mainly just stop in a lurk while on hold or on a conference call. He wasn't afraid to speak his mind, maybe that was his downfall, and help whenever I asked. I missed what went own yesterday and this morning for the most part. If he comes back or is allowed back won't make a difference in the big picture for me, but I'll miss him a little. It's the admins call and their site, I respect what they do for the better of the site.

huntin fool 07-06-2010 12:57 PM

I know plenty of people and PLENTY of SPONSORS who joined because of him.

PUREBAY2200 07-06-2010 12:57 PM

Re

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 174360)
For those that don't understand......this is the way W spelled conquered.

Just spit my canes sweet tea over the table!!!!!

huntin fool 07-06-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 (Post 174368)
Just spit my canes sweet tea over the table!!!!!

Baww you don't return calls..how we supposed to win tourneys if you dont return calls! :*****:

yak'em-n-stack'em 07-06-2010 12:58 PM

He said he was gonna destroy shads charity