May 25,2005-May 25,2010 5 years later
3 Attachment(s)
5 years ago today I was laid out for dead just about!! Spent 8 long days in ICU and 20 in Hospital.....2 months with jaw wired shut and one month with home health....
Well thank God I’m alive and here to keep you Saltycajuns on your toes :D Almost 100% back to normal... 8 titanium plates and 9 surgeries later |
Messed up you math tho......that's only 4 Yrs........2010 is 5, but who's counting.......glad your OK today man, what would we do without you????
|
2 months with jaw wired shut???? I call BS!!!!!!!!! Know way "YOU" could have survived without opening that mouth for 2 months!!!!!!:*****::work:
|
Dude I saw these pics a while back on your facebook! That's a nasty wreck! Glad u had a full recovery!
|
geez man... Glad you made it through that. So i'm guessing you can't ever get a cat scan with all those plates
|
Man, thats bad W glad you made it through it. By the looks of how much that roof was smashed in I would guess that is one time being short came in handy.
|
maybe the plates explain you being so hard headed.and you are right salty would be boring without the crap you stir up.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
hahahaha good stuff |
That explains everything. Now we know why you are so "special".
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
It said 2009 in his title, he changed it..........
|
Quote:
|
If that was a Dodge, there would barely be a dent....................:beathorse::beathorse::bea thorse:
|
So do you go off in the metal detector in the airport? lol!
Just jokin man, glad your ok. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
True.......LOL....... It was my truck but I was in the passenger sit...Thats why I don’t like seat belts...as you see the roof and parts of the door were all the way through my seat...If I would of statyed in I dont think I would of lived..... SO I don’t approve seat belts from my stand point |
Dang man... That looks nasty
|
Ouch
|
If he was as tall as normal people he would have been toast for sure! All jokes aside, you are damn lucky man!
|
Wow that's crazy, I just had jaw surgery today, I'm not wired shut thank goodness but I've got enough plates and screws in my face to patch up the space shuttle
|
Hmmmmmm
Glad ya still around to beat up on germy. Was ya drunk when the wreck happened?
|
you beat me to it!
That's what I was gonna ask him Eman! Glad you made it "W"!!!
|
Quote:
NOPE we were not drinking….it was 5am in the morning I was going to work in Texas.... I took a guy to train and I let him drive.... The accident was not our fault.... It was unavoidable just thankful we both came out alive..... |
WOW
Glad you came out okay.
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:34 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted