Vault Door......
1 Attachment(s)
I've got my work cut out for me today......this is going to take awhile!!
|
nice!!
|
i got a few 8" cut off and grinding wheels !!!
|
Jordan, this door is 22 inches thick......the hinges are more than 8 inches in diameter .....but thanks for the offer!!
|
What you gotta do with it? Move it? Crack it?
Inquiring minds want to know! |
Ain't no moving it....built into the building....can't open it
|
Dink, have a couple hundred pounds of c-4 that you can borrow, but i want it back when your done
|
I got the blasting caps!!!
|
wow that looks like its gonna be a blast! It will be at least if you get that c-4 from shawn
|
Put some Gulf water on dat, give it a couple of days, BAM! it'll hit da floor.
|
Well, - it's 4:25pm - is it open yet????? We're waiting!!!!!!!!!!
|
Quote:
|
c'mon man! What's the deal?! You got this or what?!
.....Foot tapping on floor..... |
Oops.....sorry. had it at 10:30.....nuthin to it.....
|
Want details? It took one hole 11/64 in diameter and a tiny piece of spring steel......this thing is over 100 years old, nothing a piece of wire can't handle
|
What were the contents?:grinpimp:
What is the oddest item you've ever found in a safe or vault? |
I'd probally get in trouble if I had your skills under my belt
|
Was giving a safe once.....opened It and found a couple hundred thousand bucks in it.......that was pretty cool!! Before you ask, Gave it back o the owner......
|
Southern.....probably the best was a job for the state troopers......7 safes in a place....most just cash. The last one had 20 shoe boxes full of cocaine!! There were about 20 people there, everyone was speechless.......
|
Were their faces numb shortly after?! Lol! That's awesome!
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
"I knew I mis-placed it somewhere, sorry Johnny for accusing you for taking it." |
best thing i never found in one was as i started drilling i looked at the name again and somthing told me to stop . i stopped and called the best safe man i knew .Gave him the name and number off the safe. He told me if i had drilled another 1/4" there would be no more me or the room i was in. A couple of the older models had a nitro glycerin pack put into the door to stop just what i was fixing to do. also had a bunch that had tear gas in them which after so many years became unstable and explosive,
Not a fan of old time safes. |
E-man.....there's one here that I'm scheduled to open....either tear gas or nitro....or so the customer says.....I'm no buying it. Rmeber Thea name?
|
No But if You call everette at abc ,Safe and lock here in br he can probably help
|
Been 20 years and to many beers ago.
|
I do remember that the gas was inside glass tubes that were in a case on the inside of the door.covered the locking mech and relocker. If i remember we ended up drilling
from the top and scoping the dial |
wow screw that booom . . . but it would be nice to know how to crack a safe!
|
Cajuncoin likes safes, believes in dem things, had a few surprizes from opening long locked safes.
Had to be present at many a Safety Deposit Box opening to inventory the contents, (I am also a Notoriusly republic (Notary Public) ausse), found everything from coins, money and drugs to love letters (Not written to the MADAME either). |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted