SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New SC Fishing Shirts (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20892)

ckinchen 07-15-2011 03:44 PM

New SC Fishing Shirts
 
4 Attachment(s)
See below for pictures of our new shirts that I received earlier today. The shirts are light weight shirts made from 100% Polyamide Nylon and are the high end version of the shirts that are made by Hook & Tackle. Also our logo was embroidered by our site sponsor S&A Screen Prints and they did a great job with this shirt. The shirt will sell for $36.95 including shipping and will be for sale in our store later today. I will also have a high performance long sleeve shirt that will sell for less than $30 on the site later this weekend but it will not be a "fishing style" shirt.

fishinpox 07-15-2011 03:53 PM

lookin good

PaulMyers 07-15-2011 03:58 PM

I can't wait to get my hands on 1 of dem! I'll be so :cool:

evidrine 07-15-2011 04:03 PM

Very nice! like it alot!

DUCKGOGETTER 07-15-2011 04:07 PM

Oh yeah can't wait to get one

mcjaredsandwich 07-15-2011 04:09 PM

Yeah thats lookin really nice!

meaux fishing 07-15-2011 04:28 PM

SS or LS?

ckinchen 07-15-2011 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 287074)
SS or LS?

SS

outcast 07-15-2011 05:07 PM

Can i get one with "ironman" on the back?

PaulMyers 07-15-2011 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outcast (Post 287086)
Can i get one with "ironman" on the back?

That just ain't right! LOL

Sent from my EVO

meaux fishing 07-15-2011 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outcast (Post 287086)
Can i get one with "ironman" on the back?

Bwahahaha!!!

joshdomingue 07-15-2011 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outcast (Post 287086)
Can i get one with "ironman" on the back?

LMAO!!!! I want a Wyatt Earp or Doc Holiday!!!

SaltyShaw 07-15-2011 06:56 PM

Easy city slickas!!!

Is that the only color thats gonna be available?

SaltyShaw 07-15-2011 06:58 PM

They look awesome by the way!

weedeater 07-15-2011 07:12 PM

how do these shirts compare to the light weight Magelin shirts from academy

PaulMyers 07-15-2011 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 287147)
how do these shirts compare to the light weight Magelin shirts from academy

They don't! They way better. :)

Sent from my EVO

ckinchen 07-15-2011 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 287147)
how do these shirts compare to the light weight Magelin shirts from academy

I have a Magellan shirt here and these shirts are lighter and of a much higher quality and more thin. This shirts typically sell for $35 to $45 with no logo or embroidery on the internet as they are a very high quality shirt, I am very impressed with them. See below for two links regarding the shirt. This is the Dry Tortugas style Hook & Tackle shirt.


http://www.captainslanding.com/store...-tackle-18.cfm

http://www.hookandtackle.com/main.as...20060520141226

weedeater 07-15-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 287158)
They don't! They way better. :)

Sent from my EVO

sounds good, will Tackle Box be getting some?

ckinchen 07-15-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 287192)
sounds good, will Tackle Box be getting some?

I think so, I need to PM Jedi tonight and let him know and see if they would like to carry them.

SaltyShaw 07-15-2011 08:45 PM

Sooooo we can get any color we want in the Dry Tortuga?

ckinchen 07-15-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltyShaw (Post 287204)
Sooooo we can get any color we want in the Dry Tortuga?

Just tan right now, if these sell well I will get other options for us.

ckinchen 07-15-2011 08:57 PM

The shirts are now available in our SC store.

SaltyShaw 07-15-2011 08:58 PM

Also is the high performance shirt a button up style or like a regular shirt? Thats my kinda shirts i love the columbia terminal tackle shirts
http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/pub...kmo-AfE=s180-c

SaltyShaw 07-15-2011 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 287212)
Just tan right now, if these sell well I will get other options for us.

Roger that :(

ckinchen 07-15-2011 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltyShaw (Post 287215)
Also is the high performance shirt a button up style or like a regular shirt? Thats my kinda shirts i love the columbia terminal tackle shirts
http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/pub...kmo-AfE=s180-c

It will look almost exactly like his one. We will have our logo on the front, www.saltycajun.com on the back and "Team Salty Cajun" on the sleeve. It is made of a similar type material as the Columbia PFG Omni shade shirts like you have above (very thin) and is a regular shirt like you have above. I will get them tomorrow at some point and post pictures and have them up for sale by Sunday.

jchief 07-15-2011 09:06 PM

Yep
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 287214)
The shirts are now available in our SC store.

:grinpimp:
Just ordered one.

SaltyShaw 07-15-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 287222)
It will look almost exactly like his one. We will have our logo on the front, www.saltycajun.com on the back and "Team Salty Cajun" on the sleeve. It is made of a similar type material as the Columbia PFG Omni shade shirts like you have above (very thin) and is a regular shirt like you have above. I will get them tomorrow at some point and post pictures and have them up for sale by Sunday.

I will be purchasing quite a few of these :D

ckinchen 07-15-2011 09:11 PM

The other performance shirt will be blue, the plain shirt can be seen below. The shirt retails for around $32 before screen print cost, I will be able to sell the shirt for less than $30 with our logo on front, team Salty Cajun on one of the sleeves and our website on back. I got a great bulk price thanks to Micah.

http://www.denaliperformancedealer.com/item.aspx?id=3

ckinchen 07-15-2011 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 287224)
:grinpimp:
Just ordered one.

Thank you sir.

SaltyShaw 07-15-2011 09:17 PM

Those are awesome Chicken!! I want a Lime Green one!!

ckinchen 07-15-2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltyShaw (Post 287236)
Those are awesome Chicken!! I want a Lime Green one!!

I thought about ordering a couple of those just to see what happens but I have blue for now and we will see where it goes from here. Again hopefully they move and I will stock up on different colors for everyone.

fishinpox 07-15-2011 09:42 PM

[QUOTE=ckinchen;287222]It will look almost exactly like his one. We will have our logo on the front, www.saltycajun.com on the back and "Team Salty Cajun" on the sleeve. It is made of a similar type material as the Columbia PFG Omni shade shirts like you have above (very thin) and is a regular shirt like you have above. I will get them tomorrow at some point and post pictures and have them up for sale by Sunday.[/QUOT



Love how them performance shirts show off my moobs!! Lol

slick143 07-15-2011 10:19 PM

Dang that is a good looking piece of clothing right there!!! Just what I was needing, I will be getting one soon fo sho

Micah 07-15-2011 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 287229)
The other performance shirt will be blue, the plain shirt can be seen below. The shirt retails for around $32 before screen print cost, I will be able to sell the shirt for less than $30 with our logo on front, team Salty Cajun on one of the sleeves and our website on back. I got a great bulk price thanks to Micah.

http://www.denaliperformancedealer.com/item.aspx?id=3

I'm liking these, can't wait to see what they look like.

Are they going to be the light blue (3rd color)?

SaltyShaw 07-16-2011 12:01 AM

Hell yeh those performance shirts are gonna be bad arse!

Micah 07-16-2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltyShaw (Post 287286)
Hell yeh those performance shirts are gonna be bad arse!

And just think...they gonna make everyone perform better, lol.

SaltyShaw 07-16-2011 12:04 AM

lol lets hope Paul been slackin hahahaha

wtretrievers 07-16-2011 12:04 AM

No camo? :)

Salty 07-16-2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtretrievers (Post 287291)
No camo? :)

Beige is much more manly. :cool:;)

Micah 07-16-2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtretrievers (Post 287291)
No camo? :)

I wish...be great for teal and dove season!!!

wtretrievers 07-16-2011 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh Boy (Post 287296)
I wish...be great for teal and dove season!!!

Dove & bow season!!!!

SaltyShaw 07-16-2011 12:13 AM

blah blah blah camo lol

Micah 07-16-2011 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltyShaw (Post 287305)
blah blah blah camo lol

Ha, get wit it Shaw!!!

SaltyShaw 07-16-2011 12:18 AM

im wit it just not all up on da gaymoflauge









haha just giving yall a hard time, i own few articals of clothing that are camo

Micah 07-16-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltyShaw (Post 287310)
im wit it just not all up on da gaymoflauge









haha just giving yall a hard time, i own few articals of clothing that are camo

Gaymoflauge......classic

Dink 07-16-2011 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh Boy (Post 287288)
And just think...they gonna make everyone perform better, lol.

My wife asked me where the "like" button was.......she told me to get a few if these shirts......didn't ask, told

Micah 07-16-2011 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dink (Post 287316)
My wife asked me where the "like" button was.......she told me to get a few if these shirts......didn't ask, told

Lol....you got told.

PaulMyers 07-16-2011 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltyShaw (Post 287289)
lol lets hope Paul been slackin hahahaha

They'll be here before you see land!!! I'm doing everything I can to improve my performance. :redface:

SaltyShaw 07-16-2011 12:35 AM

haha roger that!

jaclyn.renea 07-16-2011 06:08 AM

I'd like to see some pink. I just want one shirt. I'd even pay extra!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted