SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sons of Anarchy!!!!! (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22224)

Micah 08-17-2011 03:00 PM

Sons of Anarchy!!!!!
 
Took me a week but I just got finished watching the first 2 seasons on Netflix......Dang!!! That show is the tits!!!!! As soon as I finished the last episode, I went online to find out when season 3 starts.....Sep. 6th!!! Can't wait!!!

joshdomingue 08-17-2011 03:04 PM

thats when it starts on netflix????

Micah 08-17-2011 03:06 PM

I wish, thats when it starts on tv.

ckinchen 08-17-2011 03:28 PM

Love that show, can't wait for Sept 6th...

jpeff31787 08-17-2011 03:33 PM

haha that show shows a lot of tits!! lol


I'm a true blood fan as lame as that may sound

Hopedale Hustler 08-17-2011 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpeff31787 (Post 308099)
haha that show shows a lot of tits!! lol


I'm a true blood fan as lame as that may sound



Naked hoes erry where not gay to me

jpeff31787 08-17-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler (Post 308112)
Naked hoes erry where not gay to me


They definitely have a lot of that! Especially in the second season, gotta love it

joshdomingue 08-17-2011 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh Boy (Post 308086)
I wish, thats when it starts on tv.

Ive already watched season 1&2 but I thought it was on season 4 ..... I been waiting on season 3 to come out on DVD

Micah 08-17-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshdomingue (Post 308128)
Ive already watched season 1&2 but I thought it was on season 4 ..... I been waiting on season 3 to come out on DVD

Oh, not sure what season it is then. I just figured on 3 cause it only had 1&2 on Netflix.

Top Dawg 08-17-2011 05:39 PM

I'm more of an eastbound and down kinda guy

BIRD DOG 08-17-2011 06:32 PM

I did the same thing,watched first two on Netflix but I think 3 is already out.Four should be on Sept.6.

Micah 08-17-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIRD DOG (Post 308187)
I did the same thing,watched first two on Netflix but I think 3 is already out.Four should be on Sept.6.

Good to know

noodle creek 08-17-2011 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Top Dawg (Post 308152)
I'm more of an eastbound and down kinda guy

X a million, best show on tv

kbleger 08-17-2011 09:40 PM

By far one of my favorites, I love that show

LPfishnTIM 08-17-2011 09:42 PM

I haven't missed an episode, it coming up to season 4

southern151 08-18-2011 08:06 AM

I watched the first two episodes and never another one. I thought the acting was terrible. Just my take on it.

longcast 08-18-2011 12:05 PM

I love sons of anarchy. I have not missed a show yet.

Flatline 08-18-2011 10:48 PM

They killed off my favorite evil character last year, but even so, that show rocks. It's such a nice break from all the "reality" BS you see on the tube these days.

Micah 08-22-2011 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshdomingue (Post 308128)
Ive already watched season 1&2 but I thought it was on season 4 ..... I been waiting on season 3 to come out on DVD

Season 3 comes out on DVD next Tuesday the 30th.

CrazyD 08-22-2011 06:19 AM

I can't wait for this season to get started.

Micah 09-06-2011 08:20 AM

Season 4 starts tonight.

BIG RED 1983 09-06-2011 08:57 AM

thanks for the heads up

LPfishnTIM 10-18-2011 10:00 PM

Anyone still watching?

longcast 10-18-2011 10:03 PM

Damn right. It's getting deep.

LPfishnTIM 10-18-2011 10:15 PM

yeah, they always have a shocking ending, I was kinda thinking Juice was getting at the end of his rope, I was thinking he was gonna end it differently in another episode but dang! every episode makes me wonder whats gonna happen next week!

Micah 10-18-2011 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LPfishnTIM (Post 337699)
yeah, they always have a shocking ending, I was kinda thinking Juice was getting at the end of his rope, I was thinking he was gonna end it differently in another episode but dang! every episode makes me wonder whats gonna happen next week!

The branch sounded like it broke. Juice ain't going anywhere.

ckinchen 10-19-2011 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh Boy (Post 337727)
The branch sounded like it broke. Juice ain't going anywhere.

Agreed.

DUCKGOGETTER 10-19-2011 07:33 AM

I love this show

Micah 11-01-2011 10:03 PM

It's gettin deep!!!!

longcast 11-01-2011 10:06 PM

Hell yeah. Clay is a crazy mofo.

ckinchen 11-02-2011 09:57 PM

Do you guys think they will kill Tara next week?

LPfishnTIM 11-02-2011 10:04 PM

like I say the endings are awesome and the scene's for the next episode gets you glued and wondering what's next! the answer to that question, Nah! that would be too shocking but hold on, this shocking show would definitly be worth watching when jax starts his revenge so maybe so!

ckinchen 11-02-2011 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LPfishnTIM (Post 344171)
like I say the endings are awesome and the scene's for the next episode gets you glued and wondering what's next! the answer to that question, Nah! that would be too shocking but hold on, this shocking show would definitly be worth watching when jax starts his revenge so maybe so!

I could see them killing her and then Jax falls back in line with the club so they can get a few more seasons out of this show. Right now they have him leaving the club ASAP which would not allow for more seaons. I think they kill her, he goes back to the club then he finds out the truth at some point in the future. I don't see Jax and Clay finally having it out this season.

Montauk17 11-02-2011 10:06 PM

Direct tv canceled FX.....IM PISSED!!

ckinchen 11-02-2011 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 344174)
Direct tv canceled FX.....IM PISSED!!

No they didn't they reached a deal on Oct 31st and it was on the air last night. I just watched it on my DVR tonight on Direct.

Montauk17 11-02-2011 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 344175)
No they didn't they reached a deal on Oct 31st and it was on the air last night. I just watched it on my DVR tonight on Direct.

Good! I was about to call em up and cancel the contract!

ckinchen 11-02-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 344177)
Good! I was about to call em up and cancel the contract!

I was going to do the same thing. I was with Dish Network until they canceled FX back when the Shield was on the air. They eventually got FX back but I was gone when they did. The Shield was awsome. I also liked Rescue Me but I think I like SOA more than any of them.

LPfishnTIM 11-02-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 344173)
I could see them killing her and then Jax falls back in line with the club so they can get a few more seasons out of this show. Right now they have him leaving the club ASAP which would not allow for more seaons. I think they kill her, he goes back to the club then he finds out the truth at some point in the future. I don't see Jax and Clay finally having it out this season.

we will know next tuesday!

ckinchen 11-02-2011 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LPfishnTIM (Post 344180)
we will know next tuesday!

Well I hope you are right, I don't want to see her go.

Montauk17 11-02-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 344179)
I was going to do the same thing. I was with Dish Network until they canceled FX back when the Shield was on the air. They eventually got FX back but I was gone when they did. The Shield was awsome. I also liked Rescue Me but I think I like SOA more than any of them.

I hear ya,SOA is a awesome series. I still have a bone to pick with direct tv. ESPN quit working and they can't figure out what is wrong. Already changed the dish and box and still does not work. Thinking about switching to fiber through my utility company.

ckinchen 11-02-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 344183)
I hear ya,SOA is a awesome series. I still have a bone to pick with direct tv. ESPN quit working and they can't figure out what is wrong. Already changed the dish and box and still does not work. Thinking about switching to fiber through my utility company.

I actually liked Dish more than Direct TV. I had Uverse for a few months, I hated it. I have Direct and cable at the camp. Not a fan of Cameron Communications.

PaulMyers 11-02-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 344184)
I actually liked Dish more than Direct TV. I had Uverse for a few months, I hated it. I have Direct and cable at the camp. Not a fan of Cameron Communications.

Cameron Comm is great up here in the bluff but I understand we are on an expanded system here. Not what y'all have at all.

EVO

Montauk17 11-02-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 344184)
I actually liked Dish more than Direct TV. I had Uverse for a few months, I hated it. I have Direct and cable at the camp. Not a fan of Cameron Communications.

We have disk network at the deer camp,it's ok just not use to the channels.

Micah 11-03-2011 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 344173)
I could see them killing her and then Jax falls back in line with the club so they can get a few more seasons out of this show. Right now they have him leaving the club ASAP which would not allow for more seaons. I think they kill her, he goes back to the club then he finds out the truth at some point in the future. I don't see Jax and Clay finally having it out this season.

I bought the dvd for season 3 and in the "extras", the guy who created the show wants to try and get 7 seasons. In case yall didn't know the guy in jail with the messed up eyes is the one who started the show. He's married in real life to "Gema" or "Jema" however you spell it.

ckinchen 11-08-2011 11:58 PM

Finally maybe folks are starting to turn on Clay. 90 minute show next week.....

Micah 11-09-2011 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 347273)
Finally maybe folks are starting to turn on Clay. 90 minute show next week.....

Missed it tonight, gonna catch up on it tomorrow....

longcast 11-09-2011 07:29 AM

Jax is gonna be pissed when he finds out clay is behind the assassination attempt and jema bearing. He is gonna die by the hand of a son.

SpotsNDots 11-15-2011 09:51 PM

Shiz is about to get real in tminus 10 minutes!

longcast 11-15-2011 11:13 PM

You gotta be ****ting me. Booooom.

ckinchen 11-15-2011 11:40 PM

What a show. The rage in Oppie's face was intense.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted